Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

Quote from: Librarian on January 25, 2014, 05:24:03 AM
Quote from: bobbo on January 25, 2014, 05:04:27 AM
Unseen University? 

bobbo

;D ;D ;D

Are there any companies that produce figures of civilians but in 1/48? Can't seem to locate any.

Kind of (DEFINITELY!) off thread, but wouldn't it bee a real chuckle to have some Terry Pratchett WHIFs? 

bobbo

Glenn

After starting the 'DiskWorld' books, yes...I'd love to see models from the series! Ankh-Morpork would be a bit much, but a model of DEATH riding his steed would be great......around 1/8sc.  What do you think?
Glenn

NARSES2

Been to a couple of Discworld Conventions and in the market place there have been plenty of resin figures including loads of Death mounted on Binky. All on the pricey side.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Yeah, I might go for the cheep side of getting a mounted model of DEATH...but it does mean digging up a body, second thought.......no, lets forget it!
Glenn

PS my favourite character.....Rincewind...but, there is also Luggage!

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on February 02, 2014, 06:14:09 PM

PS my favourite character.....Rincewind...but, there is also Luggage!

Yup. Love it when it meets "lady luggage" and they end up having "baby luggages"  ;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Glenn

The SS100 Jag seen from above....after a bit of tweeking. As you can see, the body has been made a little wider as the vehicle I'm building is wider  than the original Jag.
More to follow.
Glenn

NARSES2

Glenn

What was The Doctor doing, in Europe....in the winter of 1944?

Glenn

Captain Canada

Well, what was he doing ?

:thumbsup:

Nice little dio, Glenn !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Back with the S-38 boat with three struts to mount the top wing. It took me ages to work out how to mount the upper wing until I added the forward strut and then the left and right chevrons.
At present, the wing is being sprayed silver and then after the control surfaces are marked out, the top wing will be connected.

Glenn
1/48

Tophe

Great work on the S-38 scratch, congratulations! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Back with the boat from TinTin and The Broken Ear. I thought that the nose looked too short so, I cut it off along the leading edge of the wing and added 3/4" (6' as I made the model 1/100 scale)
All that is needed is the floats, engines and mountings and reg letters.
Glenn

NARSES2

That looks like the ultimate development of the Waco glider