Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Does look good as a glider ! Nice one Glenn !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

bodgybuilder

Quote from: Glenn on February 10, 2014, 06:02:36 PM

What was The Doctor doing, in Europe....in the winter of 1944?

Glenn

Hello Glenn
Nice work.
The beauty of the Tardis is it can literally be used in any time frame and or setting. As can the  :dalek:!

Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

Hi Matthew...the hardest bit about making that Dr. Who adventure would be finding a Hanomag! The Pzkw 181 Mk. VI Tiger 1 (H) would be the easy bit!

How you been?
Glenn

Glenn

Sorry about the nose of the boat from TinTin, but the DVD doesn't show the nose of the aircraft at all! I'm glad I extended the nose, as it is close to the landed side view.
Glenn

Joe C-P

Quote from: bodgybuilder on February 19, 2014, 02:03:20 AM
Quote from: Glenn on February 10, 2014, 06:02:36 PM

What was The Doctor doing, in Europe....in the winter of 1944?

Glenn

Hello Glenn
Nice work.
The beauty of the Tardis is it can literally be used in any time frame and or setting. As can the  :dalek:!

Matthew

Very true! Any diorama, setting, location, just add the TARDIS and instantly all new thought run through the mind of the viewer.   :lol:
In fact, that might be a fun group project. Doesn't even need to a build, just stick a TARDIS in one of your scenes and challenge people to come up with the story.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

martinbayer

I'd love to see a diorama where Doc Brown's DeLorean has a run-in with the TARDIS, and the two doctors try to sort out who's at fault...

Could look something like some of these pictures: https://www.google.com/search?q=tardis+delorean&num=100&lr&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2AkWU7uELomCogTptoD4Bw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=859

Martin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Glenn

A Gyr-Falcon of the new ISAF goes through its flight evaluations as it settles down in the newly formed base at Lossiemouth.

Glenn

McColm

Captain Canada

That does look great Glenn ! The shape, the colours, the photo ! Perfect !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

Marvelous! :thumbsup:
Is there an air intake or is this a rocket plane? (or a dream?) ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TallEng

love the Gyr-Falcon :wub: :wub: if i ever run across an Airfix Draken
(and providing I've still got an Angel Interceptor) :rolleyes:
I'll definately have to do one :thumbsup:
Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Glenn

An inverted view of the Gyr-Falcon..........
Glenn

Tophe

no air intake also, so this is confirmed a rocket plane. :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

Rolling over and hitting the burner.....nice one Glenn ! Love the look of this one.

:wub: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?