Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on July 07, 2014, 07:26:56 PM
This foto, one of four is proof of a lie told in 1947 when 'Chuck' Yeager of the USAAF flew faster than the speed of sound!
Belated congratulations for your P.1111 photograph! Great! From Luftwaffe-1946 universe?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Hanna placed the P1111 into a shallow dive and gave full power...............

Glenn

Glenn

Remember the F-22 model I was going to finish off with YF-23 tails....? Well, it had an accident and I 'binned it'!
Now to round #2. Being a Dan Dare fan, decided to build it as a space/ planet fighter with a nose like Zylbat. Haven't worked out the tails as yet, but the undersides is now the upper surfaces. Now, that's a turn-around!
Glenn

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

There, tail and tailplane finished!

Groaner

Captain Canada

That B-17/ Betty/ whatever the heck that thing is looks awesome ! Maybe I should scroll back a few pages and see what I missed eh ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Back with the Russian truck now with the bonnet finished the tray and the chassis assembled.

Glenn

Glenn

Too fast to photograph clearly.......

Tophe

This is the proof it is not a desk scale model but the REAL thing! ;)

Glenn

Front view of the truck.
I'll give you a clue....it wasn't built as a military vehicle.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Ice cream delivery truck ?

Is it gonna have tracks on the back ? An Antarctic Survey truck ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Now, I know this is a Wren model...and actually...the best of them I've ever built! But what it is, has me stumped!
It is either a Shorts or a Handley Page experimental aircraft but can't find the kit box to be sure. Either would fit as they are both ugly and reading an article that stated that the best looking Shorts aircraft ever built was the Sealand flyingboat, I would agree!

Captn, yes...it will be a half track.

Glenn

Tophe

No matter what project type this is, it is a nice model, with harmonious wing/fin silhouette, despite its big nose. Unusual shape, thanks! :thumbsup:
What scale?

Mr.Creak

Quote from: Glenn on September 03, 2014, 08:40:02 PM

Now, I know this is a Wren model...and actually...the best of them I've ever built! But what it is, has me stumped!
It is either a Shorts or a Handley Page experimental aircraft but can't find the kit box to be sure.
Very reminiscent of the Boulton Paul P111A.
What if... I had a brain?