Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

One side of 'The Wall of Names' of the 'Unseen........'
Glenn

Captain Canada

I just bought a pair of Snarks, were going to be underwing weapons for a Shak, but the bloody things are huge !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Captain Canada on November 22, 2014, 07:46:49 AM
I just bought a pair of Snarks, were going to be underwing weapons for a Shak, but the bloody things are huge !

Even in 1/87 scale or whatever they are! It was a BIG aeroplane in the RW.  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn

The other side of the 'Wall of Names'.

The thing about a 'missile' is, being unmanned you can build it at any scale you say it is! With the Revell model, at 1/87 (or, something like that) means if you want the nose to be the cockpit, just paint the nose section gloss black, polarized glass, and who is to know what is in the cockpit?

I hope Revell or Lindberg reissue the Regilus, as it had undercarriage.

Glenn

Glenn

A while ago, Matrixone turned a Beech Bonanza into a Luftwaffe trainer......I thought I'd do something along the same lines.

Glenn

Captain Canada

Sweet. Always nice to see a Bonanza !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

PB-1B construction and undercoat finished.
Glenn

(oh yeah...missing one prop!)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Oh does that ever look good ! Lumps and bumps  :wub: Are those guns and a new windscreen I see ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Back with the IK 3 with it's fuselage reshaped.

With the PB-1B, with the canopy....couldn't get the clear bit in so used plasticard....well, you can't see inside anyhow?
And yes, a forward and rear barbet are for protection. It's finished now.....just thought I'd extend it's life.
Glenn

bodgybuilder

Looks good Glenn.

Don't know how you keep so many projects straight. I have only a couple on the go at once these days and struggle. Must be senility!

Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Captain Canada

Got any pics of the finished P-1B ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Hi guys, it's only me...but this time with a problem! I've been off the computer for a month, actually my computer 'Fred' died and had to be replaced.
I have tried getting back on to sending photos throught Photobucket  but nothing comes out the other side!
The process I'm using is as follows......

1. select the photo from the library and click on 'share'.
then a box appears showing 'social networks' and on the other side, a smaller box with 'photo links 'direct.

2. I select 'share' and then move over to 'direct' and then move to the "what if"page.

Next move to reply then onto the photo icon, click and the [img] [img] then centre right click to paste and then nothing happens!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Glenn

NARSES2

Glen

In Photobucket highlite the URL link in the second box down beneath the pic. Copy this and simply paste that into your post. Should be as simple as that

An explanation on how to do it can be found in this thread

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,32096.0.html

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

On my PB it's the last link, the IMG one.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?