Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Thanks to YOU, Glenn: I have been very much helped by the propellers Photoshop removal of yours and the simple unicolor background... ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

As you can see, she's a bit rough at present.....but at least, the shape is there. You can see how easy it would have been to down scale the Aero C-3  and do the Aero 45.
Glenn

Tophe

Great! These Aero planes with faired-in cockpit are very beautiful in Real World, thanks for having scratchbuilt that as little object!

Glenn

OK, the this side it's as bad as the other side!
Glenn

Tophe

Quote from: Glenn on November 15, 2016, 06:06:20 PM
the this side it's as bad as the other side!
sorry, I disagree: it's as "beautiful" as the other side :thumbsup: ;)

TheChronicOne

Looks cool!  Very promising.... go for the gusto!  :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

This began as a F-22 Raptor and when I turned it upside down I saw how I could build a new version of Zylbat. It's scale will be around 1/144 and will be finished some time next year.
Glenn

Tophe

Glenn

As you can see the underneath  (actually the top of the F-22) it was easy to remove the wings and the general shape was already there.
Glenn

Tophe

I understand... and I clap my hands... :thumbsup:

bodgybuilder

I am glad I am not the only one to not know what that is.
Thanks for the link Tophe.
Matthew
Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

Glenn

Matthew.....you've never heard of Dan Dare? You have to get out of that envelope and into my world!

I'm back with The Kite from Disc World but now, I'm working on the head......The other side was harder, as everything is in reverse and worse than that, I had to finish off the paint in enamel, as the original was in acrylic.
Anyhow, half hour later, and five or six different colors mixed to make the ochre it finally worked out!

Glenn

TheChronicOne

Damn that's cool.. reminds me of the Romulan D'deridex class ships from Star Trek.

-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Part of the NASA high altitude test program, this SR-71 clears Edwards for more rarified air.

Big Warplanes 1/144 Blackbird.
Removed the landing gear with Photoshop and added the after burn.
Glenn