Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

This started off as a LWS Recon parasol but I had so much trouble with the interplane struts....I almost gave it up as a joke.
So, what to do with it....turn it into a low wing sports two seater, what else.
Glenn

NARSES2

Now that is one heck of a neat solution to a problem  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Love that twin pin ! Great job on that one  :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

Last shot before I give her decals.....
Glenn

Rick Lowe

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 25, 2016, 03:28:00 AM
Now that is one heck of a neat solution to a problem  :bow:

What he said!
Nice thinking outside the box, there...
yeah, yeah - wasn't meant as a pun, but these things happen... ;D

Glenn

This is a 1/200 Li-2 made by a Russian model company from a series of 'war game' models. a C-47/DC-3 is anything you want to paint it.....
Glenn

Tophe

A Li-2 in USAAF service (and Airakobra in the Red Army), I like that! So much better than the cold war!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Captain Canada

I love that Twin Pin. That's a model I've always wanted, just to build and play with  :thumbsup: The Dak looks just right in that pic, flying through the storm to fight !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

C 47 is very nice!!  1/200 starts to get pretty darn small which makes the craftsmanship even better.   :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

I saw this in my front yard last week and rang the QLD museum.......it's a Legois Insectoid. It's a strange electronic creature that eats Lego. Didn't find anything at our place, so I directed it the Brookside's Mr Toys!
Glenn

Tophe

Frightening! If I were a Lego, I would be scared... ;) :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Ha!!!! Look at that!!   Cool, man!
-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

The IK-3 to date with the left wing in place and the right wing still to finish. Tophe was right, the engine had to be made longer and shaped like an Hispano. The canopy (at present) is solid, as I need to find a vac-former but will probably be the last job in finishing it.
Model : Originally.....Veron 1/24 Hawker Hurricane.

Glenn

Tophe