Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Tophe on June 17, 2018, 07:52:48 PM
I am here but I don't find a text page about this, that I could translate for you, sorry. :-\

Here you are gents, took me some time to find it again, but gives you some of the sales-blurb plus a video

https://www.designboom.com/technology/akoya-amphibious-two-person-skiplane-lisa-02-16-2017/

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks a lot! It is funny to see that the True World is sometimes more crazy than our Dream World... ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Glenn

Back with the Stug 111 chassis to tracks finished....you might also note that it is now reversed, with the drive wheel forward.

That page with the ski plane.....what about the Kittyhawk Flier....are these guys on our web page? If not, they should be!
Glenn

Glenn

Semi front view of the M41/Stug.
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

JagdPanther minus it's gun and commander .
Glenn

NARSES2

Glenn

The rear view....as you can see what they did with the exhaust pipes. You watch any news cast showing Russian tanks, when they start up, there is a great plume of smoke at the rear left (exhaust pipe) so, they must have modified the pipes to fit into the rear, just like a Panther.
Glenn

Glenn

When designed in 1944, the Messerschmitt P. 1099 was just a sketch on a page.....but with a new navy, fighters were built to fit into place.
This is the P.1099/5 heavy naval fighter bomber......more info to follow.

Scale 1/72

Glenn

Tophe

Unusual and good!  :thumbsup:
Is it all scratchbuilt?

Glenn

No Tophe..........it's a kit!
A Douglas Skynight....but don't tell anyone.
Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on June 27, 2018, 08:06:37 PM
No Tophe..........it's a kit!
A Douglas Skynight....but don't tell anyone.
Glenn

Thought I recognised it, but that camouflage is so effective  ;)  :thumbsup:

Tophe

And the air intake looks Luft'46, not USN 1950s... Good!

Glenn

With the intakes, I lost one of the kit pieces and had to make-do with a pair of Tamiya putty screw tops.
Glenn

Tophe

Even the genius details have practical explanations, this is even better! ;D