Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

M4 TO M4 E4
Glenn

Glenn

M48A1 to CJ6. Scale 1/35 and made by Skybow.
Length now with wheelbase 101 inches as opposed to M38 81 inches
Glenn

Glenn

This is the M4A2E4 Sherman with the experimental chassis. I made a mistake before, they only made two of them...one was sent to the US Army training ground, the second to the north, both to test the conditions. The new chassis was not as good as expected, and the project was dropped.
But this is a whatif page, is it not.....and mine will be production. I know the tracks look a little odd, but the tracks for this unit, and the Porsche 100 both broke. The more I fixed them, the more they broke
... my neighbour was getting work done, and in his skip bin, there were these yellow coils of plastic., they belonged to a nail gun, and the nails must feed through them. I cut the width down to size and shortened them and super glued them and painted them. They look as if they belong.
Glenn

NARSES2

Excellent re-cycling with the tracks  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

How to convert a Beech Bonanza into a WW2 Luftwaffe trainer.
Glenn

Rick Lowe

That works better than I would have thought...  :thumbsup:

Flyer

That looks soooooo right! Well done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

Thanks to Matronex for the idea, but I thought if it looked a little older....the better. The undercarriage from a Rata, the cowling from a Bloch and the wing guns from a 109 G.
Glenn

Flyer

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

Glenn

McColm

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Glenn

That photo should have had a message on what the photo was........forgot that, it's been a while. It's a 1/100 sc. ZVEZDA M4A2 converted to a Sherman V. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to convert into 1/100 scale. The hardest was the 50 cal!
Glenn.

P.S. since I've been away, has the photo format changed?