MIG 31 with more G

Started by HARIHAR, September 14, 2008, 04:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARIHAR

After my trip to India,I'm home so here is little progress....
First thing is solution for bad visibility from cockpit on original mig 31,and second is tvc,model is still in  progress ;D... 

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Sauragnmon

Interesting super foxhound, Hari.  I'm finding myself intrigued with the design, but then, I love the Foxhound, such a big, massive, fast fighter.  What can I say, I have this soft spot, about a mile wide, for the Heavy Fighters.  I can see myself buying more than a few Zvezda Foxhounds just to bash them repeatedly with all manner of alterations...
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Captain Canada

That's a beautiful kitty !

:wub:

The changes you have made sure alter the look of that bird...very cool ! Love the exhausts as well.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Ed S

Interesting variation on the Mig 31.  Definitely a fighter that could use a bit more manuverability.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Sauragnmon

Yes, the Foxhound could use a little more maneuverability...  "This is the way we turn the plane, turn the plane, turn the plane" and 100 miles later, you've actually managed to get the heading you want.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

BlackOps

I'm liking this very much!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

noxioux

I know that we do this to death, but are you going to throw some canards on the beastie?  Anyway, with or without them, this is coming along very well. :wub: