Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Love the tiger shark mouth, Toolslinger! The perfect touch!!!  :wub:
:bow:
Brian da Basher

Weaver

That's looking mighty fine, Toolslinger - good recovery!  :thumbsup:

Been trying to think what the new tiger scheme reminds me of - think I've seen similar (but not the same) shades on an Indian MiG-21. That's a very "tigerish" sharkmouth, with it's scalloped gum-line and all - nice choice!  :wub:

Now a suggestion, although it might be a bit late since you've already made the wing pylons.

The further outboard you go an a swept wing, the harder it is to mount big stores, because you're getting further and further behind the centre of gravity. For this reason, MiG-17s (dunno about -15s), -19s, Su-7s etc... often had inboard pylons ahead of the main gears. These plyons had to stretch a long way forward of the leading edge for obvious reasons, and even then, they couldn't carry very long stores.

Your triple stores (what are they, by the way?) might just go on such an inboard pylon, although they're pretty long themselves.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sotoolslinger

The triple stores are just very bad HVARS from a Lindberg F-100  ;D I used two different pylons I had in the (limited) stash o parts I have with me on the road.
The backstory is that after receiving the MiGinas from Venezuela the Texicans use the design to build their own version with uprated engines ,weapons ,and avionics (as well as an extremely sexy tinted canopy ;D) but due to a lack of area ruling they remain subsonic. They are primarily used as bomber intercepters, and ground support craft. They do see limited use as fighters but are to be replaced in that role by 1965. :wacko:
Thanks for all y'alls comments . I hope to get more done today  ;D
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

sotoolslinger

Stuff today
Decals

And gunbarrels

Tailpipe

Ignore this one(you don't see this) :wacko:
I amuse me.

noxioux

That's a mean looking critter.  I particularly like the "don't tread on me" decal.  Excellent!

sotoolslinger

More work before I have to go to bed(dang job starts a midnight)
Armed up

Gas tanks (dang did those silver :banghead:)

Danger .....blast

MMMMM loadout

Got eyes now

Mo loadout

Stand somewhere else
I amuse me.

Rafael

Okay. Now I need a new change of undies!!!!

Have to love that Eddie Crazy Legs Miller decal, and the Don't tread on me is one of my favorites of all time.

What can I say, another masterful model. I'd have to wear a million hats. That's how many hats off to you for this. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

sotoolslinger

Thanks Commandante ;D She is not finished yet but I am on the home stretch :thumbsup:
I amuse me.

Brian da Basher

Oh yes!!! Total whiffgasm! Those markings rock, Toolslinger!
:wub: :wub: :wub:
Brian da Basher

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

cthulhu77

Bring it along, if you have time to swing by, my bench is your bench !

Ed S

Looking good STS.  Love the decals on it.

And that stand you have it displayed on is really special.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

sotoolslinger

Yeah that's what you get when you build models in hotel rooms ;D :blink:
I amuse me.

Weaver

Move that craft knife before you stab yourself in the leg with it!  :blink: Tch - bet you used to run in the corridor with scissors when you were at school, didn't you..... :rolleyes:

The markings look very good indeed - what's the panel under the nose with the triangular shape on it?

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones