More "found items" for whiff-fodder

Started by Weaver, September 23, 2008, 02:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Maped stationary accessories: green ones are pencil sharpeners (about £1), blue ones have erasers inside (about 80p), both available in other colours too:

If those havn't got "whiff me!" written all over them, then I don't know what has..............  :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

deathjester

wouldn't the little blue ones make fantastic mini subs with a 360 degree vision front viewport?!
You have a good eye for what I call 'greeblies', keep up the bin raiding!

pyro-manic

Stick half a blue one onto half a green one, for some super spatted wheels! Rather large ones, but still...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Jeffry Fontaine

Definitely some odd looking stuff, just like the inhalers and spray applicators for medical use.  I guess they could be passed off as spats if a project called for something like that in the right scale...
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Weaver

Spatted 1/24th scale Spitfire? But can we persuade Brian to blow his annual modelling budget in one hit?   :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones