RAF100 Build

Started by Scooterman, September 26, 2008, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard of Effingham

scooterman!

upset everybody by putting this jag' in desert storm / granby colors c/w nose art!  :wacko:

very nice so far.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Scooterman

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on October 04, 2008, 05:17:41 AM
scooterman!
upset everybody by putting this jag' in desert storm / granby colors c/w nose art!  :wacko:
very nice so far.
Sorry Trev, green/grey all the way!  And speaking of, the start of paint.

Scooterman

sotoolslinger

So close and yet so bad arse ;D :wub: :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

nev

SCHWING!!  :wub:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

Looking good!  You know, I keep looking at the shape & it's a Jag, but then it isn't either.  I think if you put it on club stand someone might think you've got an innacurate kit, bet most people wouldn't guess what you've done!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Brian da Basher

That's looking hotter than August down deep in the Heart of Texas, Scooterman! Your camo schemes always look flawless!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: nev on October 11, 2008, 01:15:01 AM
SCHWING!!  :wub:

I wish to be associated with the comments of the previous speaker !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

Hmmmmmmm HUBBA HUBBA!!!! Awsome bit of work Brad...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Damian2

:wub:

This is going to be soooo coool! I've got the Fujimi F-1 and decals from my Airfix GR.3 (yes, yes grey) to do the very same thing...some day...

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

BlackOps

Now that's just cool and confusing all at the same time  :blink:  Looks Awesome!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Hobbes

Quote from: Aircav on October 01, 2008, 12:22:09 AM
I spy some BB's  ;D ;D

Scooterman should paint those up as R2-D2 heads  ;D

Scooterman

Glossed tonight.  Tomorrow decals!!!!

Scooterman

I've had a real poo-poo (with an english accent) week at work and I'm just too tired to get any meaningful modeling done.

HOWEVER............

John Howling Mouse

That's the very definition of "businesslike" when it comes to airframes and paint schemes.  Kudos, man.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.