Ghost Flitzer

Started by Weaver, October 06, 2008, 04:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Weaver, this finished up beautifully! I think it came our excellent and I also enjoyed the write up that goes with it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

ChernayaAkula

Looks great!  :bow: The low-viz deacls are a nice touch! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

Very Nice.  This one turned out pretty good.  The finish and markings look great.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

Quote from: BlackOps on November 30, 2008, 07:46:47 PM
Weaver, this finished up beautifully! I think it came our excellent and I also enjoyed the write up that goes with it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yes, it's a bit of Whifjitsu worth noting: if you havn't got a strong idea for the back story, turn it into a mystery that absolves you from having to explain too much..... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Thanks again, folks.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Chap

Beautiful work Weaver, just love the paint scheme. :wub:

~Steve

pyro-manic

Lovely - an aircraft that looks good in lo-viz! Model looks great as well - might have to grab a couple of these. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<