Katz-Zwei-Knall in 1/24th

Started by cthulhu77, October 08, 2008, 07:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Your ability to dive into any subject is an inspiration to me. Renaissance Man is truly a fitting title!
Look behind you!

Daryl J.

Flat out spectacular!!!!

Daryl J. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

cthulhu77

Thanks!  Got the upper panels on the wing struts, and began working on the upright supports:

BlackOps

Greg, the wings are so freakin' cool! This is gonna be fantabulous when you get it all finished up  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

You are on the verge of once again turning a whiff into a work of art.
:bow:
Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Thanks all !

Starting on the strutwork:

cthulhu77

With the strutwork just about done, I fastened the mounting plates to the bottom of the frame:

cthulhu77

:cheers:LOL !!!!

Hey, guess who glued the wings on the wrong side of the car ? Yep, I blame my wife.

sotoolslinger

Don't go blamin your hot wife as a distraction ;D You have got to do an article for the front page on this :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

Shanlyn is blushing right now !  (I know, 'cause I just went in and told her)

Starting to work on the figures:

Ed S

Looks good. Are you planning to swap the wings to the correct side or are you going to leave them as is?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

cthulhu77

Quote from: Ed S on October 23, 2008, 07:30:24 PM
Looks good. Are you planning to swap the wings to the correct side or are you going to leave them as is?

Ed

I used industrial cement to attach the wings...they are going to have to stay where they are. Ah well...I'll make it work.

cthulhu77

Brian da Basher

Ouch! You have my sympathies on the wing fix. If it's any consoloation, the german cross and weight table on the trunk are great!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher