Great F-35B animation appears on YouTube

Started by GTX, October 17, 2008, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

I like the way it goes from animation to real footage quite flawlessly.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ed S

With all those doors, gear, tailpipe, etc moving as it transitions to forward flight, it looks a little bit like a transformer going through its motions.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

lancer

Quote from: Ed S on October 20, 2008, 10:44:55 AM
With all those doors, gear, tailpipe, etc moving as it transitions to forward flight, it looks a little bit like a transformer going through its motions.

Ed

I think you've just given it it's 'unofficial' name - The F35 Transformer!!!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

Two lots of doors on the top, hmm, interesting, Harrier looks a lot simpler
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

Quote from: Aircav on October 21, 2008, 01:31:12 PM
Two lots of doors on the top, hmm, interesting, Harrier looks a lot simpler

Of course it looks complicated. It's LM and it's supposed to be 'advanced technology' Shame all the ideas were 'borrowed' from other manufacturers!!!!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland