Stingray (F-5 +J-35 )

Started by sotoolslinger, November 03, 2008, 05:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Wow....that's some serious Whiffery there, STS!  I love the way the profile looks like an F-5 from the side until she rolls and---zang!---you're suddenly hit with a completely different airframe!  Keep it coming...while on the road or otherwise.   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

sotoolslinger

Thanks to all y'all ;D I am glad you are enjoying this one as much as I am.

I'm not sure what is wrong with photobucket or my connection or computer but I cannot seem to copy and past properly :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

pyro-manic

*Insert random gushing praise here*

Superlative, Sotool - that's about all I can say.  :bow:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

sotoolslinger

Thanks Pyro ;D I am someplace in New Mexico tonight but I am plugging away and taking pics.
I amuse me.

Scooterman

I saw this live this morning before he got on the road and let me tell you boys and girls, this thing is KILLER in the flesh (plastic).  Can't quite tell if it's a F-5 with Draken wings or a much upgraded J-35.

Either way, TOTAL BAD donkey-NESS!!!!!

sotoolslinger

Thanks B ;D High praise indeed coming from a modeler of your talent. I'm detailing tonight and should have new pics up on the morrow :thumbsup:Enjoy the beers :drink:
I amuse me.

JP Vieira

HOG

WHERE DID ALL THAT NICE EFFIN VERY OFF WHITEYNESS GO!.....I TURN ME BACK FOR A MINUTE.............
I suppose its not bad ;D

Keep it up Ron, (but check it once in a while for splinters)  ;D
  :cheers:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

ChernayaAkula

Looks great! :bow: Really cool scheme!

Quote from: sotoolslinger on November 28, 2008, 06:20:41 PM<...>
I'm not sure what is wrong with photobucket or my connection or computer but I cannot seem to copy and past properly :banghead: :banghead:

I had that problem, too. Had to do with the links only appearing on mouse-over. Go to "account options"--> "link options", scroll down to "Show links in my albums" and click "always". Now the links will be displayed all the time. You have to "right-click and copy" them manually again, though. The left-click to automatically copy them is no longer working.  :banghead:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Sauragnmon

This is your F-5... This is your F-5 on Drugs.  Any questions?

Looking wicked, man, keep going!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sotoolslinger

Dammit STILL won't work :banghead: :banghead: I think it must be my crappy connections out here in the desert :blink:
I amuse me.

Arc3371

You just proved that the double delta looks good on anything, well done!

sotoolslinger

Thanks ARC :thumbsup: I am very fond of Swedish things ;D The girls, :wub: the 6.5 x 55, the profilers :rolleyes:
I amuse me.

kitnut617

I think that has turned out just great  :thumbsup:  If you don't mind, I'd like to have a go at one,  but in 1/72.

Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike