Stingray (F-5 +J-35 )

Started by sotoolslinger, November 03, 2008, 05:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

3 pages slipped by before I even saw this?!?!?!?!?

Looks bloody nice. Your chopping and bashing skills are on a whole other level!!!!! :thumbsup:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

sotoolslinger

Thanks Sisko ;D It is turning into one of my personal favorites :wub: It looks like a broadhead to me :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

HOG

Hi Ron,
And how many does this make on the go at one time.  ;D
Me thinks you need to go to finishing school 101 (but only after you`ve done this one)
Bloody Brilliant bit of cut and shut and a pleaasure for the eyes   :thumbsup:
Cheers  :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

cthulhu77

I really like this concept interceptor ! Especially how it has such a small profile from the side, and such a huge one from the top.  BroadHead is a great name for it !

Mossie

Lookin' good!  Bet that Draken fuse isn't going to be wasted either.... :drink:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

MartG

This is looking absolutely awesome ! :thumbsup:
Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

sotoolslinger

Thanks all y'all  ;D Hog this is 5 going all at once :banghead: :banghead: while I am on the road  :banghead: :blink: Between working 8-10 hours a night and changing hotels everyday I don't get much accomplished  :rolleyes: Now my arsehat bosses have added another site 400 miles out of my route eliminating my day off this week :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Mossie I tried to be careful cutting the Draken fuse but after you take off the wings the only useful part left is the nose and upper dorsal. It will eventually get put on something.
The good news is I am going to try to meet up with Panzerwulf tomorrow morning and go to his LHS here.
Then I have to go to Maine by midnight tomorrow :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

This is freakishly good stuff, STS.  Green with envy up here.  Wondering about the final Venezuelan scheme, the load-out, etc.

Wow, this is going to be cool.  Even on the road, you are more productive than I've ever been....talented bugger!!   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BrittMac

Very very cool to watch this one develop.

Is the next one going to be a F-20XL??? 

sotoolslinger

Thanks Screaming Rodent ;D BrittMac the next project will be the F-8 /Viggen bash posted earlier in the thread :thumbsup:
I amuse me.

Damian2

AWESOME!

Other words fail me...

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

kitnut617

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Don't you find that every now and then one of the your projects just falls together, for me it was my Hawker P.1027 and this seems to be your's.  Very well done BTW.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

ChernayaAkula

You're building this "on the road"?  :blink: Wow! Makes it even more impressive! :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Macal

Wow!

Very lovely model :) Nice idea, those parts just perfectly fit together. Can't wait to see it finished  :thumbsup: :tornado:
Painting Sceme? something between the f5 grey and the two green of j35? :)

frank2056

It looks fantastic! I love how it still looks a bit like an F-5, and a bit like the J-35 but at the same time doesn't really look like either.