Stingray (F-5 +J-35 )

Started by sotoolslinger, November 03, 2008, 05:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

That job around engines mmmm  :bow: :bow: :bow: !
Will die without understanding this world.

sotoolslinger

Thanks y'all ;D I finally got into a motel where I could paint so here is Hogs favorite colour ....very ,very off white ;D

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

Looks good.  The aft fuselage blended in nicely.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

PanzerWulff

are you going to scribe some panel lines in the epoxy casting areas? it looks a tad strange to have the ones on the wings just stop just a few would break up the bare spots
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

sotoolslinger

Well I do own a scriber but I'm not sure if my skills are up to the task.Also this will have a camo finish so I am not sure if you will notice the smoothness when I finish her. :blink: :rolleyes:
I amuse me.

Arc3371

B777LR

This is coming along like the fighter of my dreams! :wub: :thumbsup:

When do we see the Draken with F-5 wings? :wub:

Weaver

Just keeps getting prettier and prettier....  :wub: :thumbsup:

I've had an idea for an F-16XLish thing in my head for years. This is no the same, but it's highly relevent.... :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

cthulhu77

Looking very nice !  I don't like to scribe epoxy, it tends to look clumpy.  Just draw the lines in with a dark pencil prior to your clear finish, much easier.

PanzerWulff

Yea Cthulhu is right pencil would probably be a good way to go where it's epoxy not resin
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Chap

Looks great sotoolslinger! Definitely one of my favorites.

~Steve

Eddie M.

Outstanding progress! Very pleasing to the eyes. ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

Many thanks to all y'all ;D :thumbsup: I just got in from last nights adventures (it's not just a job) :banghead: No progress the last couple of days . They just added a couple of sites to my schedule  but I might actually make it home by Thanksgiving :blink: :rolleyes: Then I get to go back to Fresno by the first :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.

Brian da Basher

I'm beyond impressed with how well you bulked up those engines, Toolslinger! This puts all my efforts with Squadron White to shame. That black is an awesome color for it. Have you thought about keeping it as a night fighter scheme?

I assume the Republic of Texas could use some top of the line night fighters if only to keep those pesky Yankees honest.
;)
Love it!!!
:bow:
Brian da Basher

P.S. Safe travels Muchacho! I hope you and the Missus have a great Turkey Day!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?