We have Competition

Started by Hman, November 07, 2008, 01:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Bravo for the kids :thumbsup: If the govt is going to let kids design their new planes why didn't they just steal one of the designs off this sight :blink:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Mossie

I like the Kestrel especially (looks not unlike the BAe P.1233 SABA), the Hawk BTT is slightly odd looking but I still like it.  Wonder what some of the other designs look like, there could be some fodder there.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

B777LR

I propose a comitee consisting of Tophe, Brian da Basher and all the Canadians for designing the next trainer of the RAF. I propose that Rafael and Archibald be responsible for finding a fast, cheap, effective and possibly bio-degradable way of producing the above mentioned aircraft :thumbsup:

GTX

Top notch!!!  Someone should model their designs.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Tophe

Quote from: B777LR on November 07, 2008, 05:03:39 AM
I propose a comitee consisting of Tophe, Brian da Basher
no... this would be too easy : the one designing a twin-boomer with spats would win... ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Martin H

ah the old Aerospace challange.  I used to help the cadets on my old squdron with their various entries over the years. The came 3rd not long before I retired from the corps.  Good to see that its still running. And getting the kids involved and interested in aviation.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.