Thunderstreak build in progress

Started by BlackOps, November 09, 2008, 06:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

OK, I've finally finished this one! My first completed build of the year! (Was supposed to be done in Dec.)  :D

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

tigercat2

Superb!!  It fits right in with the whole What If concept; any aircraft, any country, any markings, and they are all accurate in this world!!

Wes W.

CanisD

"If you want to have dinner with the Devil, make sure to bring a long spoon!"
Wolf's Shipyard
Wolf's Shipyard Forum

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

That looks cracking - nice one!   :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

Nice finish!  Glad Canis spotted the Tau decals, I knew them from somewhere but couldn't work it out!  Now what's the back story for the Tau having Thunderstreaks??? ;)
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sideshowbob9

Ex-Zulu Tau Thunderstreak?  :blink: Dammit, my Concepts Department is overpaid!......... you're all fired!

Ahem.....

Excellent concept and build. She's a real stunner!  :thumbsup:

sotoolslinger

That is one gorgeous AC right there :wub: Good one Jeff :thumbsup: :tornado:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Thanks much for the compliments. I'm really proud of this one. Of course I've also got half a dozen I'm not so proud of (The modeling gods way of keeping it real  ;D ) it seems like it took me forever to finish this one.

I have to say this, I never would have been able to turn out a model that looks like this before I joined this group. Thanks to all for the knowledge, inspiration and camaraderie  :thumbsup:

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Vulcan7

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Damian2

I like, nah love it! Perhaps it is my unnatural attraction to all things weathered and beaten?

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

"Zoinks, Scoob, that's one realistic-lookin' model!"   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!