I join you all with my Ace Combat Zero F-14D

Started by Benjo, November 11, 2008, 12:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjo

its a 1/48 revell kit, still needs some final touches... ill keep you posted in the progress!

Benny
Being creative can be a gift - And a curse...

Just call me Ray

Sweet.

Ace Combat Zero is the only one of the post-PS1 series that I haven't played so you'll have to fill me in on the squadron (I'm assuming it's the player's squadron)
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

Spey_Phantom

first of, welcome to the boards  :mellow:

second, this tomcat looks great, and ive always been a huge fan of the AC series games, played almost all of them  :mellow:
im actually planning on building an Osean Wardog F-5E from AC5 in the near future.

i cant wait to see it finished  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

illithid00

That's probably the coolest paintjob I've ever seen on an F-14. :thumbsup:

Benjo

Hey thanks guys!
its nearly finished tonight. I added stencil decals, but they were about the same color as the plane, couldnt see them!

This is an F-14 from the Schnee squadron. they appear about 80-90% through the game, and are hard squadron to beat....
Ive built a few AC planes more pics soon...
included are....
2x F-15 ACTIVEs 1/48
S-32 Berkut in 1/48  - on the bench
also on the bench
Saab Draken ESPADA

one day ill get to finish them....

Damian2

Hi Benny!!!!

Good to see you here! I love your airbrushing work, trully magnificent! I've got plans for an F-16 from AC6: Fires of Liberation at some point, here's the F-2 version:

And one of these F-14s:

Cheers
D

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

cthulhu77

BlackOps

Some beautiful paint work and all together splendid looking build!  :thumbsup:  Glad to have you onboard  :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ed S

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of What If.  Nice paint job on that Tomcat.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

sotoolslinger

Benny that is one heck of an introduction :wub: Freaking excellent work dude :thumbsup: Welcome to you and encore :party:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

noxioux

Benjo

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
more pics soon, i will do more decals tonight.

It is excellent to see other nutters here too! lol
that means, that i fit in.

BTW, Damien, id love to see you make the F-2 !!!!!!!!
Id like to make the SU-33 version of that, i was staring at the pic for hours trying to work out a plan, and im not sure i have the airbrushing skill yet for that one.....
Id love to make that F-14D you posted up there, thanks for sharing that, now wheres the time........ hehe

Benny

Sauragnmon

Applause for the beautiful Schnee Squadron aircraft - nice job painting the Snowballs.

I've got plans for at least two ACZ Aircraft - Schwarze Squadron MiG-31 Foxhound, Wizard Squadron YF-23.  I thought those two were just too damn cool not to do.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

I really admire you paint work on the Tomcat. Outstanding work! Glad to have you aboard!!
Look behind you!