F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Definitely going in my Whiffies file :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

BlackOps

Lovin' the paint Eddie  :wub:  Just hope it doesn't peel off when that bad boy punches the throttle!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Undeniably cool, Eddie.   :wub: !!!!!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Again, thank you very much! This what is probably considered a "director's cut". I thought I would use the F-22 landing gear to give the appearance of beefier stems. Instead, I think it took something away from the profile. I've already made lots of changes, so I need to leave some visual cues as to what aircraft it is and the landing gear is one of them. Here's how the F-22 landing gear looked.
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

Itdon't matter what you do to that bad boy it is cooooooool :mellow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

Thanks Ron!

Here it is with the new gear and with the wing stores attached....

Look behind you!

tanktastic43

Jeffry Fontaine

I really like the way those extra-wide fuel tanks turned out.  Really smart way to increase your fuel supply without much effort and they look convincing. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Ed S

That is one killer F-15.  Turned out really good.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Sauragnmon

Painted up, those Miller Tanks just look normal.  Then you notice how small they make the sidewinders look.

This is your F-15... This is your F-15 on Drugs.  Questions?  No.

Observations? FRACKING AWESOME!!!!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Eddie M.

You Guys are too kind.;D

Now that I've added the HARMs, the major construction is over. Time to fix what needs it and work on putting the decals together for this mythical unit. ;D

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

SCHAAAAAAAWIIIIINNNNGGGGG !!!!!!

John Howling Mouse

That's one fine (not to mention overpowering) legend in the making you have there, Mr. Miller!   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Yowsa!!! Fatastico, Eddie! That last shot of the engine is a keeper!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher