F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Quoteor are you actually masking off these "highlight" bits and respraying?

Exactly. Us leftys can be a bit different at times. ;D Next, I'll be masking even small proportions and handpainting those. I'm looking for a certain balance between light and dark and I've gotten there yet. :party:
Look behind you!

BlackOps

I'm really liking this a bunch!  :wub:     Looks like something Eddie VanHalen would fly  ;D
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Sisko

Quote from: BlackOps on March 29, 2010, 08:20:01 PM
I'm really liking this a bunch!  :wub:     Looks like something Eddie VanHalen would fly  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Great stuff Eddie!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Brian da Basher

That sir, is an F-15 optical illusion which is bound to bring a headache to any adversary who dare so much as even attempt to track it visually.

Love it!!!!!
:wub: :wub:
Brian da Basher

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

Getting some work done on this today. Pix little later. So....does my new avatar creep you out? ;D
Look behind you!

Mossie

No worse than a Cabbage Patch Kid.... :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

BlackOps

Quote from: Eddie M. on April 03, 2010, 09:53:05 AM
Getting some work done on this today. Pix little later. So....does my new avatar creep you out? ;D

I'm trying to figure out where you got a picture of my sister.  ;D
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

noxioux

Looking good!  I did like the direction you were going in, but I don't think you can go wrong either way.  It's a gorgeous bird regardless. :bow:

Eddie M.

Thank y'all very much! :mellow:

Quoteare you actually masking off these "highlight" bits and respraying?

Here it is in action. This time I brushed the paint on. It doesn't make much difference, but it's there none the less. ;D

Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

:bow:Good golly  :oThat is one of the coolest paintjobs ever :wub: I love your sense of aesthetics  :bow: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

Yep, another 1:48 scale masterpiece.  Must be nice...   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

royabulgaf

The camo pattern reminds me of a 50s restaurant carpet.
The Leng Plateau is lovely this time of year

Eddie M.

Like Baz, I went back and found a thread that I haven't posted in 120 days or more. I decided to make a giant leap toward finishing this one. changing the front landing gear, and gloss coat just went on for decals. Photos soon.... :cheers:
Look behind you!