F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Eddie M. on October 30, 2010, 11:25:46 AM
Like Baz, I went back and found a thread that I haven't posted in 120 days or more. I decided to make a giant leap toward finishing this one. changing the front landing gear, and gloss coat just went on for decals. Photos soon.... :cheers:

Sweet!!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

"Photos soon"

Miller, you are such a big tease...!

Looking forward to this.  It's a very cool concept.  And a gutsy build.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on October 31, 2010, 07:17:08 PM
"Photos soon"

Miller, you are such a big tease...!

Looking forward to this.  It's a very cool concept.  And a gutsy build.

Thank you Baz. Photos will be forthcoming once I get done with a little referb so I can continue forward. Very soon.....;)
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Okay, would someone please tell me where I'm storing the drop tanks for this build? I can't seem to remember where they are and I'm getting just a bit edgy....... :banghead:  :drink:
Look behind you!

Pablo1965

Disruptive and art-deco too. When a plane have the air-superiority you can paint as you want...jajaja superb work. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

sotoolslinger

Man you better find those bad arse doubled drop tanks  :blink: Those were cool. :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Eddie M.

As much as it pains me, I had to make another set of drop tanks. I can't find the first set, so I figure if I make a new set, the old will show up. ;D

Custom name decals are back as well. ;D

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Quote from: Pablo1965 on November 01, 2010, 04:52:37 PM
Disruptive and art-deco too. When a plane have the air-superiority you can paint as you want...jajaja superb work. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

Thank you Pablo. ;D ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

arkon

woo hooo it continues. ;D ,tim the toolman would would rock in this bird
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Taiidantomcat

Nice touch on the names  ;D Those tanks are great, like you said the old ones will turn up... but you finding a way to make use of them should not be hard  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Eddie M.

One day short of 2 years since I started and I've changed the mission. It is now going to be a satellite hunter.... ;D

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Eddie M. on November 13, 2010, 10:38:41 AM
One day short of 2 years since I started and I've changed the mission. It is now going to be a satellite hunter.... ;D

And I do believe both Ron and I will likely, um, "borrow" this missile design of yours, too!   :cheers:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

This was inspired by Jeffry's AIM-54 Phoenix variants drawing he did. It's A Phoenix body with a portion of another added and plastic card fins. I also used a nose of another missile as the second stage rocket nozzle.
Look behind you!

Pablo1965

Quote from: Eddie M. on November 13, 2010, 11:56:41 AM
This was inspired by Jeffry's AIM-54 Phoenix variants drawing he did. It's A Phoenix body with a portion of another added and plastic card fins. I also used a nose of another missile as the second stage rocket nozzle.

Good Idea, Thanks to share it. :thumbsup: