F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Going to try for an end of the year finish. The pieces for the big picture are coming together at a quicker pace. It's hard to work on something that been in construction for 2 years. The temptation to go back and correct all the mistakes is almost unbearable. No looking back, only forward... ;D

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Bits are looking great, 'specially the Miller TankTM .  Don't worry about the minor flaws.  Remember that the final "whole" truly will surpass the sum of its parts.

Looking forward to more, Eddie.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on December 05, 2010, 05:30:09 PM
Bits are looking great, 'specially the Miller TankTM .  Don't worry about the minor flaws.  Remember that the final "whole" truly will surpass the sum of its parts.

Looking forward to more, Eddie.

I'm gonna make a big effort to roll this one out soon. Too many backlogged projects that I need to show progress on..
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look at that! More progress so soon! :lol: For better or worse, the tank assemblies are on for good.  :drink:

Look behind you!

Gondor

That jet is going to go a long long long way with all that tankage

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Sauragnmon

Eddie, you've been a bad boy and not posted all your planes!  What's that A-6 inspired beastie hiding behind your Miller Tanks?  It's not the Super Sair, and I just perused through your back catalog and couldn't find her, so introduce us to this lady you've been hiding and then sneaking us tease shots of.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

Oh man-oh-man, those tanks look bold on that airframe.

Did you also rotate the nosewheel a bit to make it look like the pilot was steering it?  I do that once in awhile.

Cool, Eddie.  Very cool.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

anthonyp

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: the Standard based missile on the center line.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Eddie M.

Thank you all very much!

Quote from: Sauragnmon on December 06, 2010, 05:15:21 AM
Eddie, you've been a bad boy and not posted all your planes!  What's that A-6 inspired beastie hiding behind your Miller Tanks?  It's not the Super Sair, and I just perused through your back catalog and couldn't find her, so introduce us to this lady you've been hiding and then sneaking us tease shots of.

You're right, I have been holding out a little only because I didn't want to clutter up the board with a bunch of WIP that may or may not get finished in a timely manner.

This is a little A-6 whif I'm doing on a whim.....

Look behind you!

Pablo1965

Quote from: Eddie M. on December 05, 2010, 05:51:53 PM
Look at that! More progress so soon! :lol: For better or worse, the tank assemblies are on for good.  :drink:

Neat and credible fits like a sudoku, perfectly.  :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow: