F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

I can't wait to see the shape this is going to take in the end, Eddie. The mammoth engine sure could take this beast to altitude for an ASAT release.

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Eddie M. on November 30, 2008, 06:26:57 AMThe cockpit is done.
Eddie,

This is has got to be the best looking cockpit I have seen from your workbench yet.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Eddie M.

Thanks Sauragnmon, Rafael and Jeffry!  :cheers:

Jeffry, thank you for the kudos. To me, Future does wonders for a glass cockpit. I must be honest, it didn't turn out as well as I hoped because of my inability to get the light gray for the main color of the panel, but couldn't do it without mucking up the gauge faces. What is seen in those photos is a third try effort. I'm glad you enjoy it. :mellow:
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

HOG

Hiya Eddie,
Watchin with interest.

But I don`t think ear defenders quite cut it with this one ;D

Cheers  :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

BlackOps

Eddie, Really nice work on the cockpit and instruments. :thumbsup: You may see flaws but I can't  :bow:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

QuoteLooking very cool My Master

Stop, you're making me blush.. :lol:

QuoteBut I don`t think ear defenders quite cut it with this one

Nor will the flame retardant overalls :lol:

QuoteEddie, Really nice work on the cockpit and instruments.  You may see flaws but I can't

Thank you very much. I'd point them out, but then I would sound like a perfectionist and anyone who's waited two years to see one of my projects get finished, knows I'm not. ;D
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Bits and piece from several sources are finding their way into this project. Here are some parts that once belonged to a 1/200 DC-10 and a 1/32 F-22. The intake on the underside would be for the APU and aux cooling.;) :D ;D

Look behind you!

BlackOps

I love the fact that all that stuff looks like it belongs there  :thumbsup: Gonna be a real arse kicker this one is!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Just call me Ray

Coming along just excellently and...wait, someone makes a 1/32 F-22?
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

Brian da Basher

Yowsa Eddie, that's turning into one torqued out monster! Love it!
:wub: :wub:
Brian da Basher

Sauragnmon

Creatively Delicious, Eddie, keep serving it up, man!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

John Howling Mouse

Where's that a/b can from? 

P.S.: Your "TIM" and "MO Grunt" decals are printed (just awaiting multiple sealant coats before I mail them to you).
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

Now, how could anyone NOT just love that???    :cheers: