F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallymodeller

I know that this is kind of late to the thread, but if you take a look around for Saleen-Allen Speedlab decals you might be able to get some Home Improvement decals. Tim Allen sponsored the team (and raced a few times) and they have the Home Improvement logo on the SRs...

--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

Eddie M.

Thanks for the encouraging words Gents!

Baz, the a/b can came from a 1/32 F-15E. The "innards" came from Uncle Jeffry.  :mellow:
Look behind you!

B777LR

Eddie M.

It kinda struck me the same way. hopefully I'll be able to get some work done over the holidays. I don't go back to work until 5JAN09.  :thumbsup:

By the way, I just started watching Whale Wars (Sea Sheppard)and I keep going back to see more. I'm suprised no one's been seriously hurt or kill...yet.
Look behind you!

Sauragnmon

This is your JSF on Drugs.  Any questions?

Keep up the good work Eddie, she's a monster of a plane.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

noxioux

Quote from: Eddie M. on December 19, 2008, 09:35:49 AM
It kinda struck me the same way. hopefully I'll be able to get some work done over the holidays. I don't go back to work until 5JAN09.  :thumbsup:

By the way, I just started watching Whale Wars (Sea Sheppard)and I keep going back to see more. I'm suprised no one's been seriously hurt or kill...yet.

PLEASE!  This one's going to be a serious head turner.

And BTW, when I saw the Whale Wars commercial, the first thing that came to mind was that episode of SeaQuest, where some kooks were attacking whaling ships with old Russian attack submarines.  Maybe I misremember the episode. . .

Sorry for the hijack!

Eddie M.

This one is moving forward amazingly well, just as the voices said it would. I didn't even let that blasted seam in the middle of the canopy slow me down that much.

The nose is on and the burner can is done. First primer isn't far off....

Look behind you!

HOG

This is really painfull to the eyes, Eddie can you turn the exitement knob down a notch or two. Eye candy huh.
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Sauragnmon

I would so kill to have a ride in the back seat of that monster.  I'd probably climb out of the pit, on jelly legs, with my hair all slicked back from the force of flight, with this big poo-poo-eating grin on my face, take two second breathing and standing on dry land, jack both hands in the air, and proclaim, in a loud voice at the top of my lungs...

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Then again they'd probably hear that the first time he punches the throttle to full, somewhere amongst my face deforming from all the massive thrust in that engine.  That is the stuff G-Suits were made for!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

GTX

Looking damn fine!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Jeffry Fontaine

I see you are also working on an ASAT in those last two images.  Was that from the Academy kit or the Hasegawa kit?  Reason for asking is that people will kill for the Hasegawa parts :^) and if you want to make one of those model purists cry just tell me that it was the Hasegawa parts ;^)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

cthulhu77

*wolf whistle*

That engine is drop dead SEXY !

Weaver

Oh that's looking gooooooooooooood................ :thumbsup: :wub:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

tanktastic43

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.