F-15 SE (single engine)

Started by Eddie M., November 14, 2008, 03:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

PanzerWulff

Intercept Express! When it has to be shot down before the enemy raises his landing gear!!!
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

sotoolslinger

Oh my :o My pants are dancin all over the room :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

tanktastic43

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Weaver

Heh - you realise you're going to have to do a twin-engined F-16 to go with it now, don't you?  :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

John Howling Mouse

:thumbsup: !ti eveileb t'nac I taht looc denrad oS.  ?latem yvaeH
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Thanks Gents! :mellow: This one is not going to be rushed like the Crusader (decals drying as we "speak") and all the problems that moving too fast entails. Next, I'm going to mod the landing gear to deal with the junk in the trunk and a few other things. It is fair to say that this is has brought back my creative mojo and I don't want to F it up. ;D

Quote!ti eveileb t'nac I taht looc denrad oS.  ?latem yvaeH

With all my years of experience with backwards masking, I am qualified to read this. :lol: Thank you for making this build possible Baz.  ;D
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

I have been working on this bad boy everyday to some degree. Lots of little things to be done, but here's part of the major construction.

I know this isn't plane spotting and I will add it there, but this is what we had fly over work today. Not the best photo, but it shows that it pays to keep a digicam around at all times. ;D
Look behind you!

pyro-manic

Good grief. What is that, a pulse-detonation-turbo-scram-fan? ;D
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Jeffry Fontaine

Somebody please find a decal that will fit on the canopy rail that claims the pilot is Tim "Tool Man" Taylor it would be most appropriate for this aircraft which has more power that the stock model :)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Sauragnmon

Oh hell yeah with the Tim the Tool Man Taylor, and you have to put "MORE POWER" on the intakes!! *grunts like Tim Allen*

Of course the other words that come to mind are "LUDICROUS SPEED, GO!!!"
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Weaver

Hmmm...."bumper" stickers for jet fighters?

How about:

IT'S NOT RED PAINT - IT'S DOPPLER SHIFT

:wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Sauragnmon on November 25, 2008, 11:44:14 PMOh hell yeah with the Tim the Tool Man Taylor, and you have to put "MORE POWER" on the intakes!! *grunts like Tim Allen*

Of course the other words that come to mind are "LUDICROUS SPEED, GO!!!"
The appropriate nickname could be "Dark Helmet"

Maybe this project needs to have a two seater cockpit?
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg