English Electric Canberra MSR 17

Started by bexwh773, November 17, 2008, 09:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Quote from: bexwh773 on November 17, 2008, 01:45:16 PM
Thanks everyone :wub:  Ive been threatened with a fate worse than death if I dare Whiff a Canberra again (Phreak off BM - hes scary  :o  ) however, one day I will work something out storywise for this fine Lady, because, in my mind she looks like she was a real one :wub:

ATB

Bex

I've actually wiffed 2 Canberras now Bex, so you aren't alone!!!
One just a repaint to desert colours and the other was a full-on conversion to what a MR version, mine had a different nose though, It was featured on the old site and there might still be pictures of it about too, hope so as the model was destroyed a few years ago by lets say hostile action!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

bexwh773

Lancer,
They sound great  :thumbsup:  Back to real world stuff for while with surprise surprise Phantoms & Canberra's of FAA flavouring :lol:  In the meantime Im hoping to come up with a crediable back tory for this one.

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Beautiful work and beautiful WHIFF my little Brit sis. :wub: :thumbsup: :bow: Tell the Phreak a big ugly Texan will saw his face off
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

bexwh773

Quote from: sotoolslinger on November 19, 2008, 02:02:35 AM
Beautiful work and beautiful WHIFF my little Brit sis. :wub: :thumbsup: :bow: Tell the Phreak a big ugly Texan will saw his face off

RUN AWAY  :o  :blink:  :o 
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

Weaver

Quote from: sotoolslinger on November 19, 2008, 02:02:35 AM

Is that the picture you got when you dropped your camera on your latest model?  :wacko:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sotoolslinger

That's my generic  blank _ SPARTA !_ blank ,blank  pic ;D
I amuse me.

cthulhu77

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

sotoolslinger

Stop that it's silly

I would never eat dog
I like dogs
People however........ ;D
I amuse me.

entlim

Quote from: bexwh773 on November 17, 2008, 01:45:16 PM
Thanks everyone :wub:  Ive been threatened with a fate worse than death if I dare Whiff a Canberra again (Phreak off BM - hes scary  :o  ) however, one day I will work something out storywise for this fine Lady, because, in my mind she looks like she was a real one :wub:

ATB

Bex
Scary/ Paf!!!

You want scary?
You have hitted me with a black box- I'm not playing this game!.........

Eddie M.

Great work Bex! I'll try to hold our tenacious Texan at bay for as long as I can, but it won't be easy.;)
Look behind you!

BlackOps

Nice build Bex!  :thumbsup: Of course, I love just about anything with a skull on it, but it's a great conversion you've done.  <_<
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Daryl J.

In the world of wings, there are few machines that lend themselves to whiffing as well as a Canberra yes?

Daryl J.