Big British Cat

Started by sudzonic, November 25, 2008, 12:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Looking good. All the detail you've added is really bringing this to life !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

sudzonic

Hay all just a wee update started on some armour its not the definitive version yet but i am thinking along those lines. also added anti IED equipment similar to the system that is fitted to current British vehicles on operations.

Let me know what you think guys? next up is loads and loads of cudda camo. :banghead:
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

sudzonic

Well thats the cudda cam parts cut for the turret just got to punch the holes in it now :banghead: :banghead:

barraxr8

What's the latest Scotty ?

This will be a beauty when finished....  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul
OddBall: "It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers"

Kilgore: " I love the smell of napalm in the morning ...The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

The Bench:
ASLAV-25
Leopard 2A6 Aussie
Strv 122 (Kit Bash)

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

sudzonic

Hay guys still trying to get the side skirts right can't seem to get the look i want  :banghead: and still got to sort out all that cudda camo got another method i am going to try so figures crossed it will work. :tank:

sudzonic

I have all but given up on those side skirts  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Think i am going to go with slat type armour on the sides and rear of the hull and some extra armour on the front of the hull.

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

barraxr8

Quote from: sudzonic on October 16, 2009, 12:52:49 PM
I have all but given up on those side skirts  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Think i am going to go with slat type armour on the sides and rear of the hull and some extra armour on the front of the hull.

Why  not use the backedn ot the kit side skirts and add the skirts in your pics to the front ? Use Styrene sheet to join the two. I think it'll work  !!

Paul
OddBall: "It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers"

Kilgore: " I love the smell of napalm in the morning ...The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

The Bench:
ASLAV-25
Leopard 2A6 Aussie
Strv 122 (Kit Bash)

sudzonic

I will try that paul thanks i was also thinking along the lines of the new tarian armor that is being fited to british viehicles it is a sheet like material and has been dubed the rocket prof matress by the troops. :lol:

barraxr8

Quote from: sudzonic on October 17, 2009, 02:57:00 AM
I will try that paul thanks i was also thinking along the lines of the new tarian armor that is being fited to british viehicles it is a sheet like material and has been dubed the rocket prof matress by the troops. :lol:

I'm looking forward to your next steps Scotty.

When will you have the build ready for paint ?

The Bench:
ASLAV-25
Leopard 2A6 Aussie
Strv 122 (Kit Bash)

sudzonic

Will be some time in the next millennium or so Paul back to work now so less time to build models  :huh:

sudzonic

Hay guys this is just very ruff drawing of what i am aiming for.

sudzonic

And here is version 2.0 with anti IED mast and extended mud flaps.

ChernayaAkula

Damn, this is gonna be goooood! :wub: 
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?