The real 'Red' Arrow ?

Started by Bungle, November 30, 2008, 01:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

'Fraid not, I just made up the BPLAF on the spur of the moment. However, there IS a Communist Britain thread by Mike Wren in the Alternative History section:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20091.0.html
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Eddie M.

Quote from: Sauragnmon on December 05, 2008, 04:18:35 AM
Bungle, worst thing you can do is use the flash, it'll always screw up your colours man.  As to the wavy/straight lines, ah well, like I said, the camera automatically adds ten waves to every line.

The BPLAF thing is probably in the Alternate History area.

Looking forward to that Sea Fulcrum, should look pretty damn interesting.

Bungle,
  I really dig your color scheme! It really sets an already good looking jet off.

Here are a few things that work for me with photos. I always try to have two separate light sources and depending on what I want to illuminate, use the flash, but only by backing up and using the zoom. Also, if you want to experiment, try using tissue or wax paper or other see through paper as a filter over the flash. You'd be surprised what you get. Also, I'm a big fan of using the flash in the sun to light up areas in the shadows. That's what I dig about digicams. You can experiment without wasting film. :D
Look behind you!