Main Menu

The Landships GB proposal

Started by puddingwrestler, December 10, 2008, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Yo

I'm inching forward-I dragged out an old Tauro A7V that I'd started years ago, and I've got one of the track runs
done. Not sure what I'm going to put on top of the tracks/suspension when they're done, but it'll probably be in 1/72...

puddingwrestler

And lo, it came to pass that PW didst bump the thread...

So, people still interested in this?
Any new and crazy ideas floating around?
Anyone found a practical way of fitting a KGV with tracks?

Oh, and remember, aircraft carriers are also elligible! Why move your aircraft around at super sonic speds under thier own power when they can rumble slowly over the country side, oblliterating any farm houses which get in the wa aboard a 60,000 ton tracked beheamoth?

Also; Rebel Grot vehicles from GorkaMorka are SO elligible!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

buzzbomb

Hmmm.. merit this idea here it has.

I am getting a bit of a Starfist Bolo feeling.. although Steampunk type also is appealing.

yea I say.. yea

Brian T

Sisko

What about the Octo tank from Venus wars!

And a real proposal like the The KV-5 etc

http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/2-USSR/04-HeavyTanks/KV-1/KV-5.htm

I am still into this one. It would gladly drop other projects to participate!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

NARSES2

I've an idea for this one  ;D So I'd be in
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

puddingwrestler

There used to be an ad for a hobby shop in australian model magazines (cannot remember the shop's name) which featured an anime style drawing of a tank towing a whole train of tracked cargo wagons stacked with model kits. The tank itself looked like a Panzer IV, with a Panzer II turret ontop of the normal one, and several extra secondary weapons sticking off. I've been thinking of modeling this sort of thing for a while...
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

BlackOps

Still sounds like a cool group build to me.  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Wyrmshadow

Well I myself am going to be animating a steampunked K-wagen soon.
Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/