F-15 Strike Eagle"Hello Kitty"

Started by cthulhu77, December 13, 2008, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Gary

It's like sponsorship aircraft. I love the look
Getting back into modeling

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

cthulhu77

Quote from: Gary on December 25, 2008, 05:26:38 AM
It's like sponsorship aircraft. I love the look

Exactly ! (and yes, I am actually evil)

cthulhu77

What spurred this on : a crappy kit (seriously, they need to re tool this one) and the news that made me laugh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24708771/

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

Actually, I'm wondering why Disney hasn't already done something like this.  Heck, they could sponsor an entire squadron!  I'd be inclined to do up a USAF model with a big Mickey face on it, myself, but they'd probably shut down the site for copyright infringement!   :blink:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

cthulhu77

Sauragnmon

Not a bad payload in total on there, with two six-packs of bombs, four sidewinders and the center pod, plus tanks.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

Scooterman

The panel wash right below the cats nose gives the face a bucktooth look.  Sure this isn't Hello Kitty's American Cousin, "Hey Kit-tah"?  Would have to change the bow color from yellow to something looking like a Rebel Flag.........

nev

Awesome.  Totally wrong, but I love it :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

cthulhu77

Thanks all !

I made the base out of a simple pine base from Michael's, stained with ebony and glossed...inserted two appropriately sized styrene tubes, and wrapped them in aquarium filter floss, glued on with white glue. Once it was dry, I sprayed the floss with hairspray (aquanet) and patted it into place.