Main Menu

OMFG, John Travolta's 707

Started by Spey_Phantom, December 19, 2008, 06:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

seen it over my house yesterday afternoon, i was gonna go and see it, but i couldnt go since i caught a darn cold and didnt feel well.
lucky someone from the Koksijde Spottersgroup was there and took a great photograph of it  ;D

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

B777LR

Captain Canada

She's a beauty, alright. On the downside, it's f*&*ed that people have that much money......

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

frank2056

So Travolta is using the same type of aircraft that Xenu used to bring enslaved Thetans to Earth, 75 billion years ago?

Just call me Ray

It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

Taiidantomcat

Picture of his house with its aircraft... John who was lecturing the public on reducing their carbon footprint...

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Captain Canada

David Suzuki, a famous CDN 'environmentalist' tells us the same thing. And we all should do our part.....to compensate for hism and his 13 kids, and 5 houses !

:blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Yeah, but at least he spends his money on cool stuff - I mean, who wouldn't want their own personal 707 parked outside their back door?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Just call me Ray

Quote from: nev on December 20, 2008, 02:03:57 AM
Yeah, but at least he spends his money on cool stuff - I mean, who wouldn't want their own personal 707 parked outside their back door?

...someone with a 747?

*runs*
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

frank2056

Quote from: Just call me Ray on December 19, 2008, 11:25:26 AM
No, that would be it's competitor, the DC-8.

BTW, I'm being completely serious.

It has been 75 million years.

You got to hand it to L.Ron; he took a cheesy, bad SF premise and turned it into a multi-billion clam dollar pyramid scheme,Multi-Level-Marketing Opportunity, cult, religion.

B777LR

Quote from: Captain Canada on December 19, 2008, 08:07:14 AM
She's a beauty, alright. On the downside, it's f*&*ed that people have that much money......

If it wasnt for people like JT, this 707 would now be found in the beverage department of you local supermarket :thumbsup:

Hawkeye

He was at Oshkosh last summer his and his 707's first visit.

Gerald Voigt
http://www.hawkeyeshobbies.com
Its not the workbench that makes the model, it is the modeler at the workbench.

Captain Canada

I heard on the news that his 16 year old son, Jett, banged his head off the bathtub at their vacation home in the Bahamas and was pronounced dead. Terrible news.....

RIP, Jett.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

B777LR

He named his son Jett? Was he refering to something there?

lancer

Quote from: Captain Canada on January 03, 2009, 06:56:19 AM
I heard on the news that his 16 year old son, Jett, banged his head off the bathtub at their vacation home in the Bahamas and was pronounced dead. Terrible news.....

RIP, Jett.

Heard the same thing. what a rotten bloody thing to have happen!!! Oh his son's name was Jeff BTW
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die