Your workbench in full glory

Started by Eddie M., December 21, 2008, 06:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

You're not fooling anyone re: surplus bookshelves, Rafa!  Those bent shelves go for big bucks at Ikea: the "Warpen" bookshelves!   :rolleyes:

Ah, yes, there's me coat...      :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

I love seeing your work all in one place Rafa! Good looking work area you've got goin' there.;D

As for me, I had to enlist the help of the ever reliable TV tray to continue working on my Big Bone. ;)

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

It is just fascinating to me to see everyone's different spots !

Dork the kit slayer

This is my old "workbench". For the last year Ive been trying to reorganise,revamp,readjust the whole room.
It is my 2009 resolution to get it sorted and get back into full time production. My promise to you " what price a politician type promise?) is to post the results soon. :cheers:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Aircav

I think Dr No is missing the lense for his Death ray  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Dork the kit slayer

Dammed be you Aircav ,you have seen through my evil plan :banghead:

Ed S

Here's where I do damage to plastic.  This pic was taken a couple months ago when I was working on my Rafale for the Profiles GB.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HOG

Hi Ed,  Outta all the workshops seen yours is the first I`ve noticed a hammer, no TWO HAMMERS for use in your kit  bashes.  ;D ;D ;D
Cheers  :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on January 21, 2009, 10:29:55 AM
I think Dr No is missing the lense for his Death ray  ;D

I'm just concerend that he dosn't stand behind it at any time someone is looking  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Quote from: HOG on January 21, 2009, 05:32:39 PM
Hi Ed,  Outta all the workshops seen yours is the first I`ve noticed a hammer, no TWO HAMMERS for use in your kit  bashes.  ;D ;D ;D
G

In the interests of accuracy and full disclosure, I should point out that mine also features a small hammer, but I keep it safely out of sight in a drawer, so that it can't catch my eye when I'm having a "moment"...... :blink:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Ed S

Quote from: HOG on January 21, 2009, 05:32:39 PM
G

Sometimes you just have to use a little force.   <_<

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 21, 2009, 11:10:59 AM
Dammed be you Aircav ,you have seen through my evil plan :banghead:

hmm, evil plans or not i just think that this workbench looks TOO tidy........

runs for cover  ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

Aircav

How do we know thats his real model bench and not a model.............................. ;D

Hope he doesn't go swimming with that towel  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Dork the kit slayer

When its in its usual state I cant find the camera,so only "tidy" photos. Dont knock the towel,it has more oil reserves than some countries....try using a damp one when spraying and see how easy it is to manage dust, spray and off course blowing the brush through with very little fumes.
Remember you heard fron yer uncle Dork :wacko: LOL

Nick

Nice setup there... You've got more display space than me but mine's all behind glass ;D

Wide range of kits on those shelves. Got one of them, got that, got a pair of those..... 13!!?? :blink: I've only got one of them!