RAR Leopard 2A6 WHIF

Started by barraxr8, November 19, 2008, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barraxr8

Some progress made  :party:  :banghead:

The pic is not the best - it's 40 deg C here ATM and I think my camera has melted  :blink:

Anyway I'll get better pics later on...

Here's where I am.... the 50 cal, and Mag 240 are on, as well as the Dozer blade  :wub:

I weathered  the blade edge using the 'Hair-spray technique' - it came up Ok IMO.

Cheers

Paul

OddBall: "It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers"

Kilgore: " I love the smell of napalm in the morning ...The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

The Bench:
ASLAV-25
Leopard 2A6 Aussie
Strv 122 (Kit Bash)

Joe C-P

Fine work! Getting paint properly applied and layered to look like chipped paint over bare metal is an art, and you've done it well.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Sauragnmon

Looks real good, man - the hairspray technique worked well on the blade I think.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

That blade looks top notch!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Looks like it eats raw puppies for breakfast...... VERY mean..... Grrrrrrrrr :wacko:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Captain Canada

Looking good ! Leo's are so beautiful.....

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?