what should i call it?

Started by retro_seventies, January 12, 2004, 08:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C-P

Quoteyou know if anybody does a "secret projects" buttler style book about helicopters?

ben
Check out this site:

Helicopter history site

There's a lot of never-builts and prototype-only whirly-birds there.

I don't run it, but I like it!  :ar:

JoeP  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

retro_seventies

BAD donkey!

thanks joe, great site,  will bookmark it right away.... :wub:

Toad mate, i said that the lynx was bigger than the bobcat when i was telling ollie all bout it...and as far as the snow leopard goes, you might be confusing it with a clouded leopard - not strictly a member of the lynx family, but a small hunting cat nonetheless...the snow leopard proper is quite a large cat, easily as big as a cougar, and a fine predator.

btw, we have three baby snow leopards at the zoo at the moment and they are SOOOOOO CUTE! - we are a major breeder of the type, and are deeply involved in projects in india, nepal, tibet and china with regards to boosting the numbers of these beautiful creatures in the wild. :)

all the best chaps, and i'm puttying the airframe and cockpit right now....

ben  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Ollie

Thanks for the info Retro, but here we call all those lynx-link beasts Lynx!!

It simplifies everything!    :lol: