Started by John Howling Mouse, December 25, 2008, 02:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

that plane looks F-ing amazing, i love it  :wub: :thumbsup:
ACES HIGH...... ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

nev

Awesome Barry  - all its lacking is a tiny Bruce figure at the controls ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

Your Ed Force 757 is an absolute stunning masterpiece, Mr Howling Mouse! I know first-hand how challenging this kit is, and I am just astounded at how you were able to turn it into a museum quality model.

Your talent and skill are indeed other-worldly. I can on look on in complete awe.
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

nev

Apparantly Death and She-Life-In-Death are playing dice for the kit ;)

(She won the aeroplane and it belongs to her now)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

buzzbomb

Mossie

Glad you got it done in the end Barry, great job! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

What a beauty, Baz ! Love the wa you've displayed her....I guess she's a keeper, eh ?

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Weaver

That looks stunning - excellent job, particularly considering the difficulties with the kit.  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

BlackOps

Barry, glad to hear you stuck with it. It turned out beautifully (especially knowing what you went through to accomplish this).

Love the display!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland