My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on January 24, 2009, 04:28:39 AM
I seem to be accidentally acquiring a pre-war Dutch airforce: anyone do a good G.I?  ;D

MPM do or at least did one. Quite an early kit of theirs but nice. The whole central "pod" is moulded in clear injection plastic.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Off EB, a set of 1/144 Microscale decals for the Boeing 747, containing markings for Air Canada, Japan Airlines and Northwest Orient, hopfully just the right size for the Rotordyne.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Daryl J.

Found for approx 55% of retail price:  Hasegawa RF-4E in 1/48.....also for backdating into some sort of PrePhantom.   :party: :party: :party:

Daryl J.

Dork the kit slayer

Ive just added a "new tool" Hasegawa F-4 J and an old Revell Skyraider to the stash.
Ive been after the Skyraider ( very nostalgic for me,I last built one in 1964) for quite some time. All I need now is to get off this darn rig and do some modelling.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

So you won't be wanting that one of mine, then ?

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Aircav

Visited the LMS and came out with a few '00' scale buildings by Wills, part of Peco

SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES
BLACK HORSE INN
COUNTRY STATION (STONE)
SEMI DETACHED SHOPS
VILLAGE POST OFFICE
STATION GARAGE & PUMPS
COAL YARD + HUT
PARAPET BRIDGE WALLS

Should keep me busy for a while  ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

chrisonord

Quote from: Jschmus on January 24, 2009, 10:48:07 AM
From Black Knight:

Mastercraft 1/72 AH-1G "Playboy"
I asked him about that helicopter months ago and he didn't reply to me :huh:
Oh well
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on January 27, 2009, 03:32:14 AM

Ian

I saw nothing in my post that would suggest that. Wind yer neck in
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 27, 2009, 11:28:25 PM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on January 27, 2009, 03:32:14 AM

Ian

I saw nothing in my post that would suggest that. Wind yer neck in

Hang-on, you have bought a new tool H'gawa F-4J AND you still want my old one too  :blink: So you're planning to build two 1:48 Phantoms..... in the same century.... G*d-d*mn ! you must've got that retirement package you've been waiting on...... either that or Mrs. Dork has finished-off the decorating whilst you're stuck in the Arctic !

Well as for me, my first eBay wins this year..... a Monogram 1:48 F/A-18 and a set of 1:48 Leading Edge decals for (plain) CF-118's.

The Hornet will be Whiffed into an F-16 alternative, the decals will be glued onto a CF-118 alternative.  :blink:

Ian

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Weaver

From evilbay: Heller 1/72nd Saviem VAB 4x4 APC: 'cos it was there......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on January 27, 2009, 05:39:29 AM
Visited the LMS and came out with a few '00' scale buildings by Wills, part of Peco

SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES
BLACK HORSE INN
COUNTRY STATION (STONE)
SEMI DETACHED SHOPS
VILLAGE POST OFFICE
STATION GARAGE & PUMPS
COAL YARD + HUT
PARAPET BRIDGE WALLS

Should keep me busy for a while  ;D

Are some of those the old Airfix kits Steve ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

added to the stash today:

1/144 Dragon SU35/37 twin pack
1/144 Dragon A-6E Intruder Twin Pack (for the carrier "Dendermonde" :D)
Minikit (1/144) Revell Fokker DR1
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

That the Dapol stuff Chris and its showing its age now, I try and stay off them, I think Wills is all their own but I could be wrong...........

Sir Sydney Camm

Nigel Bunker

Wills made all their own stuff. I remember with pleasure their "Gents Cast Iron Urinal" - very atmospheric
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.