Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Krell

You sure you've got enough Hunters?

Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: Barry Krell on September 01, 2009, 02:15:30 PM
You sure you've got enough Hunters?

There is no such thing as 'enough Hunters', especially in the RoG 1/72 form! 

;D
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on September 01, 2009, 08:50:54 AM
Lotta Hunters! :wub:

There're a whole load of real world Hunter conversions available from PJ Productions & Aeroclub.  Freightdog has his P.1083 & forthcoming P.1109B (which is real world I guess, but not when I get my hands on it!), as well as a proposed tandem trainer (as opposed to the sided by side version).  Enough that each of those nine could be a different variant.  May be a good chance to grab a few of those, you'll be able to spend what you saved? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably similar to the plans I have for mine Mossie  ;D The P.1109 conversion is out by the way.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Great, I knew it was largely complete, wasn't sure if it was available yet.  I'll pick one up at Telford.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Might be best to drop Colin a line Mossie. It may well go quickly and Alistaire of AZ is very busy so there might be a wait for new castings ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Thanks Chris, I'll give him a shout. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Saw an Airfix Hawk 100 in Monkbar Models in York, resisted the urge again....

Succumbed to another Airfix kit instead!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

frank2056

Wow - the Airfox boxes and box art have really improved! That Canberra boxtop just says "Buy me!"

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: frank2056 on September 02, 2009, 09:53:12 AM
Wow - the Airfox boxes and box art have really improved! That Canberra boxtop just says "Buy me!"
ive seen the new boxings when i was in RIAT last july, Airfix has really pulled out all the stops when it come to boxart, now if only they produced enough TSR2's to actually find them here in belgium, then i can die happy  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Aircav

Yeah, just think, South African markings so who are they bombing  ;D :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Aircav

Off EB
1/32 revell Eurocopter EC-135 Air Zermatt, need the decals
A Fujimi Gazelle which is either 1/100 scale or 1/144, haven't measured it yet but its small with no clear parts.

Just measured it and its 1/100 scale  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Barry Krell

Quote from: Aircav on September 02, 2009, 11:31:42 AM

Yeah, just think, South African markings so who are they bombing  ;D :thumbsup:

UNITA rebels in Angola or Mugabe's lunatics?

Managed to snaffle another set of those Spitfire wings a mate is casting.  ;D
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

anthonyp

I seriously did not plan this buy.

Went to the LHS for some supplies (CA glue and paint) and saw they had another collection up for sale.  In it was a sealed Revell 1/72 ATB "B-2" for $20.  I couldn't not buy it...
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Ed S

Found a couple of boxes that followed me home from the Hobby Town today.  A Premiere Shorts Tucano and an Astra Models S.R.53, both in 1/72 scale.  They ought to be good WHIFF fodder.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.