My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

this is completely Sauragmon's fault, as he told me about the hobbyboss Mi-24V kit having LOTS of optional weapons with it.................
So I bought one today  :rolleyes: oh and my £1.99   Italeri YF-22 arrived yesterday morning.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

Recent additions are two 1/72 MPM Gloster Meteor FR. Mk. 9s, one of which will become the flying bomb part of a "Mistel" with a Vampire as the fighter.  :wacko:

Another kit that arrived recently is an Aeroclub 1/72 C-23 Sherpa I won on eBay.  :party: GUNSHIP! :wacko: Already ordered two Academy Apaches for weaponry and sensors.

Also got a 1/72 Dragon SU-100 tank hunter. Will become a real world build, though.  :rolleyes:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

frank2056

I just got three cool Sci-Fi kits from Pegasus:

The War of the Worlds kit is in 1/144 and comes with two beautifully detailed Stuart tanks, two Martian war machines and three carbonized guys on the ground, right in front of the tanks...

Research

A Bronco 1/35th scale Italian CV-35 tankette and the Trumpeter s.Kf-18 150mm howitzer. Got the howitzer all assembled and ready for the airbrush, but the tankette is very fiddly and only 50% done.

lancer

Quote from: chrisonord on February 07, 2009, 03:31:15 PM
this is completely Sauragmon's fault, as he told me about the hobbyboss Mi-24V kit having LOTS of optional weapons with it.................
So I bought one today  :rolleyes: oh and my £1.99   Italeri YF-22 arrived yesterday morning.
Chris

Lovely little kit ain't it!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

Another A34 Comet tank. Hopefully will be better than my last one!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Weaver

Courtesy of clearing up the detritus on the cellar floor, for a price of £0.00, an SR-71 engine nozzle!  ;D :thumbsup:

See, doing household chores does have it's benefits...... :cheers:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

chrisonord

This morning from kitcrazy.com, my Italeri OA-4m arrived and Sauragmon's Finemolds Messerschmitt BF 109 K-4.
Nice little kit and should be for what it cost, but not really my thing, so Simon can have it  :rolleyes:
Chris.

rallymodeller

Early birthday gifts today from my ex and her boyfriend:

Revell 1/32 Apache (WOW!)
RMX Williams FW-19 Jacques Villeneuve edition

Williams will be RW, Apache will probably be Canadian, unless I get nuts and decide to do a Sea Apache
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

chrisonord

Your ex....and her Boyfriend buy you birthday presents :huh:
Chris

Daryl J.

Tamiya Meteor F.3 for UAV conversion from HLJ's impressive sale as well as a 1/72 Hasegawa RF-4E from the same sale to be made into a F3H-G-based reconnaissance ''pre-Phantom''.   
Tamiya F-84G for conversion into a swept tail variant that never was and a 1/72 Tamiya Skyray to stuff a J-79 and other goodies into and onto.

Daryl J.

rallymodeller

Quote from: chrisonord on February 09, 2009, 01:19:41 PM
Your ex....and her Boyfriend buy you birthday presents :huh:
Chris

Yeah. The ex and I get along better now than when we were married, and her boyfriend is an awesome guy. Even more awesome now that I got a giant model kit out of it...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

Spey_Phantom

i really gotta go into rehab, i just cant stop buying new kits everytime im out  :huh:
today i came home with a revell 1/144 Type-206A U-boat  :thumbsup:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Radish

From Models For Sale:

3 x 1/72nd Fokker E.III
3 x 1/72nd Fokker Dr.I
3 x 1/72nd Fokker D.VII

All by Revell. All for "Biggles", although the E.IIIs will all be modified to various types, including a floatplane :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

pyro-manic

I just barely resisted buying a 1:72 Roden Albatros, along with a Revell CF-18. Must finish stuff before I buy any more! I did get a useful little sheet of BAe Hawk markings from JayBee, though, which will be very useful.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<