1/48 Italeri TR-1A/B
1/72 AMT XB-70A Valkyrie
1/72 Matchbox T-2 Buckeye
1/72 Italeri Macchi C.205
1/72 Italeri F4U-5 Corsair
1/72 ? Reggiane Re.2001

I am now bankrupt so this may be my first and last post in this thread!  ;D

Aircav

1/32 Euro Decals Op Telic set for my Tornado, you get enough markings for 18 aircraft with some very nice nose art including Danger Mouse  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Weaver

From LHS, Airfix 1/72nd Lysander (need an extra LR tank for a project) and an Anson (need the turret for another project).

From ebay, two Martin Bowers modelling videos..... :thumbsup: One guy was selling four of them: I got the two "Fantastic Females and Deadly Weapons" ones but missed the two "Anderson" ones due a last minute outbid and a computer crash.... :angry: The FF ones are more photogenic  :wub: but less useful, so I'll be keeping my eyes open for the other two.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Aircav

Just scored a 1/48 Tamiya Lancaster, the new version for 55 qiud all in, couldn't turn it down and it should go well with my Wellington and Mosquito's of the same scale  ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Martin H

From todays Peterborough show.

Matchbox Gnat T-1....3rd one in as many shows, no idea why im buying the bloodythings!!!!!!!
Matchbox Lysander. Can never have enougth of them.

And from a new (to me) resin conversion out fit called HBM conversions
Avro Manchester set for the Airfix lancaster..
Showa L2D1 Tabby engine conversion for the Italeri C-47/DC-3.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Daryl J.

RoG B-58 Hustler unopened for cheap
Tamiya F4D-1 Skyray

Courtesy of the Vendor Tables in Vancouver, WA.

NARSES2

Spent a pleasent few hours at Southern Expo yesterday (pics will be in show thread - click here http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,22039.0.html), spent to much (thanks Mike  ;D)

Italeri 1/72 :

AB 43 a/c & the Italian 90/50 AA gun with crew. This is a very quick fit model, more designed for wargames I suppose but nice. Both of these are for my Roman Army on the Persian border.

Re 2000 GA. 6 markings options - 3 Italian, 2 Hungarian (early & late), 1 Swedish

Silver Cloud (Freightdog) Hawker P.1154. Not sure what to do with this ? RAF Gulf, Luftwaffe, Japanese ? Mike McEvoy suggested USMC ?

Eduard 1/48 Fokker DVII - purely for the markings scheme - second WWI aircraft I've bought for this reason  :banghead:

Model Alliance 1/72 Hurricane transfer sheet No 3 - I wanted the SEAC options, but there are some nice ones here

Czech Master 1/72 DH Venom FB4

Unicraft Supermarine 327. Hannants only have 5 and 3 were sold in the first 10 mins ! It won't go on the site until they have enough from Igor to warrent it - apparently around 20 or so. They now take nearly all of Igor's production runs. This will need a lot of work and replacement parts , so beware if you are tempted it's not for the squeamish  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rallymodeller

The Ebay fairy arrived again today! He dropped off a 1/48 Heller Rafale A -- complete with photoetch. This one was a screaming bargain -- got it for C$6.50 plus $11 for shipping. Bought it with plans in mind...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

frank2056

I got a second Eduard 1/144 Avia S-92 mainly for the decals this time. It was so cheap that it's almost as if they're throwing in a free kit for the price of the decal.

I also got the Academy 1/144 Su-22. It looks like a really nice kit. It even has a cockpit, which is rare for Academy in this scale. The outer wing sections are fixed in place, though.

Frank

Aircav

The 1/48 Tamiya Lancaster arrived this morning and I'm well pleased, I've been after one of these since the early 1980's and looking at the kit it doesn't show it's age at all plus it's moulded in the grey not the black which should make it easier to paint, hadn't realized that you get some figures with it as well, cool  ;D :thumbsup: :cheers:

Sir Sydney Camm

Aircav

Just nailed a 1/72 Zevzda Sukhoi Su-30 KN off EB, it'll be one for the Nats after a bit of conversion work  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

Howard of Effingham

at the peterborough show.... [nearly forgot to add this lot!]

hasegawa F-14D
fujimi CH-46D [thinking RN]
fujimi OA-4M [probably another RN one]
rareplanes tucano vacform

some decals
Keeper of George the Cat.

pyro-manic

Got a Trumpeter F-107 Ultra Sabre and a Revell F-101B Voodoo (both 1:72) off evilbay. I was primarily after the Voodoo, but I may think of something to do to the 107.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!