My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

1/72nd Italeri German Motorcycles....beautiful.
1/72nd PM C-45....workable.

Xtradecal 1/72nd 23 Sqn :wub:
Various civil decal sheets, including PAN AM options....think civilanised Lysander! :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

sideshowbob9

Mix of ebay & LHS:

1/72 Academy Fw-190D-9
1/72 Academy Tempest V
1/72 Italeri Macchi C.205
1/72 AML O-47A (Never, Ever Again!!!!!)
1/600 H.M.S. Warspite

Aircav

From EB, a Airbus A319 and a A320 both 1/144 Revell and I'm going to do one of them the yellow Western Pacific Simpsons aircraft  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

From my LHS due to an unexpected couple o' dollars :

Trump 144th scale LCAC ( the worst acronym ever ) probably gonna be a CCG type.

Academy 72nd scale F4U-1 Corsair 'cuse I have to build a Centaurus engined FAA bird, thanks to you guys.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

From The Model Shop in Hull:

Airfix 1/72 Strikemaster, (can also build a Jet Provost T.5 out of it)
Airfix 1/72 FMA IA58A Pucara
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Aircav

Revell/Monogram 1/48 Catalina off EB, it'll be real world French.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Weaver

From Modelzone Manchester (consolation prize for a disappointing afternoon looking at motorbike shops):

ACE 1/72nd Panhard M3 troop carrier (don't know yet but it looks funky)
ACE 1/72nd Panhard M3 TL-2i troop carrier (ditto)
RoG 1/72nd Dornier Do28D2 Skyservant (engines destined for an updated Anson, fuse possibly to be mated to Bronco wings & booms)

From ebay:

Airfix 1/76th Leopard I tank - hull already (well) built, hence v.cheap (no plans yet)
ACE 1/72nd T-62M tank (donating it's DShK to the KGB patrol boat project, no other plans)
Aeroclub white metal 1/72nd J.A.P flat-twin engine (E048) (might go into a 1/72nd Harley despatch bike)
SHQ white metal 1/72nd Norton Big 4 motorcycle and military sidecar with Bren gun (no definite plans - just liked the fact that it's a 1/72nd motorcycle that isn't a WWII BMW/Zundapp/Harley  :rolleyes:)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Howard of Effingham

three new kits.....

1/72 hasegawa UH-1H
1/72 hasegawa F-16A plus
1/72 hasegawa Jaguar GR1
Keeper of George the Cat.

Hobbes

My Silver Cloud P.1154 arrived today  :wub:

NARSES2

In that case then Harro - do you fancy doing a "build" writeup for the next Newsletter - early July ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

From Kitcrazy,
Another Italeri F-19, could be a UCAV, like the other one
And another Italeri Mi-28 Havoc, the one they got wrong! This is going to have side doors and a couple of small bubble windows, as it will be a combat rescue helicopter, If I can get some small enough doors for it that is.
Cheers,
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Mike Wren

Hobbyboss Lynx Mk 88... to be converted into a Royal Marines variant in artic tiger stripes over olive green

Hobbes

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 31, 2009, 05:08:57 AM
In that case then Harro - do you fancy doing a "build" writeup for the next Newsletter - early July ?

Hm, I think I'd enjoy that. Can't promise I'll be finished by then, but I'll give it a try.

Radish

Passing Hobbycraft, I nipped in to liberate an Airfix (Heller) Dragon Rapide (1/72nd) as I need the decals for something I want to finish for Sunday.
Also bought some Humbrol filler.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

Quote from: Hobbes on March 31, 2009, 08:10:21 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on March 31, 2009, 05:08:57 AM

Hm, I think I'd enjoy that. Can't promise I'll be finished by then, but I'll give it a try.

Thanks Harro - either the July or October Newsletters will be fine

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.