My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Thanks Terry, I see that the Italian Army have some D0228's.
BTW do you need my address?
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

JJC

the new tool 1/72 canberra PR.9 and B(i)8 are out :wub: :wub: :mellow: :mellow:
KEEP THE VULCAN FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weaver

From the bay of evil: Airfix 1/72nd Hi-Tech Weapons Set, with just two Paveways and the TIALD pod missing, for a MUCh more reasonable price than they usually go for...  :party:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on August 04, 2009, 12:30:03 PM
Thanks Terry, I see that the Italian Army have some D0228's.
BTW do you need my address?

Steve - he just has to ask Royal Mail where all the really big boxes go or better still Special Branch  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

No, still got it from last time.
Chris, you can be so cruel.... :tank: :lol: :lol: :tank:
Yes, I fancy the odd Canberra...probably a nice Hemp or grey PR. jobbie, and then something daft. Spanish? Brazil? Canada?? Denmark? Who knows :huh:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Revell 1/72 J-35S Finnish Draken from HLJ. This is a special issue for the Finnish market with two Finnish markings options. Will probably be a RW build. If anyone is interested, it's still available from HOBBY LINK JAPAN.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Aircav

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 05, 2009, 01:39:00 AM
Quote from: Radish on August 05, 2009, 01:32:53 AM

Chris, you can be so cruel....

Thank You - see polite as well  ;D

Its ok I've got broad shoulders and lots of other parts of me for that matter, anyway I'll just get him locked up in Prague  ;D
Thanks Terry
All the best
Steve

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Aircav

The 1/72 Fujimi A-4F/TA-4J Blue Angels Skyhawk arrived today, cracking kit you get two nose sections, one for the single-seater and the other for the two-seater and you 4 canopies, 2 for each version, one open and the other shut, cool.  :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

AeroplaneDriver

Two packages and an envelope from the ebay fairy today:

Small Package:  Airfix 1/72 Scottish Aviation Bulldog in the old blister pack.

Big Package: 3 x Revell 1/144 YF-23, Revell 1/144 YF-22, Tamiya/Italeri 1/72 YF-23, Hase 1/72 Jaguar T.2 ETPS, Fujimi 1/72 F-14 with PE.

Envelope: TwoBobs 1/48 AIM7 and AIM9 stencils.  Beatiful decals!!
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Green Dragon

They are both from Airfix Chris. Supposed to be very good according some of the guys on Britmodeller apart from the panel lines being a bit wide. Haven't got one myself yet but planning to when I next get to shop.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Weaver

From ebay:

Ben Hobby 1/100th Il-28 Beagle. Looks like a nice little kit!  :thumbsup:

Williams Brothers 1/72nd Martin B-10B.  :wub: :party: For Spanish Civil War service, possibly modded (need to do some research).
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on August 05, 2009, 06:52:47 PM
Williams Brothers 1/72nd Martin B-10B.  :wub: :party: For Spanish Civil War service, possibly modded (need to do some research).

I added Mercury's and spinners to mine

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Just arrived, directly from AIRFIX..... 1:72 Canberra PR9. Very good service, arrived inside 36hrs. Looks to be a nice kit on first glance, but panel lines to be appear to be very deep.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)