My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Just received a 1/48 TSR2 from Hannants - not bad considering its been out long enough for numerous completed builds to be posted online, AND I cancelled it months ago, and "only" a fiver for P&P!

Typical classy Hannants service <_<
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Runway ? ...

Just in, a Barnes Wallis "Swallow" from Fantastic Plastic and some groovy Sanka Mark Bs from that Skycrawlers thingy  :smiley:

KiwiZac

Minicraft 1:144 DC-3, to be bashed into an R/W kiwi topdresser
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Radish

1 x 1/72nd Avia B-35 (KP)
2 x 1/72nd Avia B.534 (KP) :wub:
2 x 1/72nd Skoda D.1 (KP) :wub: :wub:
5 x 1/72nd Heinkel He 70 (Revell/Matchbox) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Some Blue Rider decal sheets...Bolivian, Chilean Avro 504s and Spanish :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

From the BIG H via a man in a Red Van

AZ Models -

Vultee P-43 Vanguard - should obviously be Model 43 but comes with RAF and Swedish WIF markings
Vultee P-66 Vanguard - Slightly different canopy then above with USSAC/USSAF and Chinese markings
Auster AOP Mk III - RAF. RAAF, Czech and Isreali markings

MPM - DB8 Bomber in Peruvian/Argentinian markings.

Plus some plastic card/strip and some general transfer sheets - stripes, solid etc

AML - Soviet WWII Fighter seat belts and resing RS-82 rockets

All 1/72

All part of my B/Day spend
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Daryl J.

CA Vampire 2 seaters and requisite die cut Kabuki tape.

Radish

1/72nd Minicraft PB4Y-1 Liberator
1/72nd Hasegawa Harrier GR3.....both to be for Biggles.

The Lib is from "Biggles Delivers The Goods" and the GR3 for "Biggles In The Falklands" :party:

NARSES2

Quote from: The Wooksta! on March 04, 2009, 10:36:07 AM
However, on reflection, the unsalvageable bits will do for a piece of "Performance Art" that I've been toying with for a while.  Some of you may know what I'm referring to.  :wacko:

Oh yes, I remember  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Picked up a 1/48 Airfix Canberra B.6 yesterday and it'll end up as WT333, a long nose RAE machine.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Radish

From Modelzonme in Sheffield Meadowhall:
5 x 1/72nd Revell/Matchbox Westland Lysanders at £3.99 each. :wub:
All will be whiffed into the CIVIL Westland "Wessex Student", a Biggles production!! :party: :party:

Daryl J.

The Hasegawa Pete came today as did the Fine Molds Curtiss R3C-0 and a Tamiya Skyray, all 1/48

That Pete kit is gorgeous.  :wub: :wub: :wub:   

Daryl J.

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on March 05, 2009, 10:33:37 AM
5 x 1/72nd Revell/Matchbox Westland Lysanders at £3.99 each. :wub:

That probably puts the price up to about £5  ;D What on earth did the guy/gal in the shop say when you bought 5 of the same kit ?  :banghead:

Howard of Effingham

got the latest boxing of the airfix 1/72 eurofighter typhoon.

it is still the original airfix kit, but the decal sheet is ok.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

He said "Can't beat this price, can you?"....with a Yorkshire accent, of course.
Lots of other bargains available including Revell WW1 biplanes at £1.99....but I've already got lots.

Arrived yesterday a Pegasus Hobbies 1/72nd "Apollo 27" spaceship, which is a real "Dan Dare" type for about £15. I've another on order too....I'll have great fun detailing and painting these creations, and sticking them on a suitable base will be essential!! Think "Romans In Space" :party:

ChernayaAkula

Dragon 1/700 USS Pinckney (Arleigh Burke Class) destroyer
Trumpeter 1/700 SH-60F Oceanhawk

Tamiya 1/700 Yamato and LionRoar 1/700 Modern Russian Radars on thier way...

Whatever will come out of this, blame Sauragnmon and his "Mightier Mo"!  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?