My Stash just grew again (2009)

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 01, 2009, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

It would have to involve some radical surgery, as I am not a fan of the 107's looks. I do like your Weasel though. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Mossie

If you want some serious plastic hacking, swap the intake onto the underside.  Someone did a profile bash of it some time ago, can't find it now, but looked great.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

JayBee

Hey! Where did that P1121 lookalike come from?
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

The previously mentioned Esci Hs123 arrived today and the seller also included the etch fret and decal sheet from the AMTech release  :thumbsup:

On the way from the Big H - a couple of decal sheets that will be used to whif a couple of projects in the near future:- A 1:48 Carpena sheet of French post-war roundels and an old SuperScale sheet of 1:48 Hs129's.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Mossie

Cheers Steve!

Quote from: JayBee on March 18, 2009, 11:12:13 AM
Hey! Where did that P1121 lookalike come from?

More like a MiG Ye-8......
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Radish

1/72nd Italeri German Motorcycles :wacko: Think "Biggles"

various decal sheets:
H-Decal 1/72nd F-84 Thunderjet: Danish, Yugoslavian, Iranian...for the HobbyBoss kits.
Blue Rider 1/72nd Norwegian Hyrdens flykorps 1942-5....for various civil things PLUS Fw-190s.
Blue Rider 1/72nd Falcon Air Slovenian An-2......to put on something civil....Lysander mod?
Blue Rider 1/72nd Air Atlantique DC-3 (x2) and DC-6....for whiffing various ideas.
TWO SIX Decals 1/144th British Caledonian VC-10....for whiffing a C-47 (1/72nd scale), etc...

Whoooohooooooo :party: :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

Just received from Model Hobbies....I emailed them yesterday as I'd not received this order sent just before the warehouse move they made, so after 5 minutes, a swift response to say they'd sadly overlooked it and "bingo", apologies and the items arrived this morning. Model Hobbies are EXCELLENT!!

1/72nd KP Avia BH-3 monoplane fighter :wub:
1/72nd HobbyBoss Bf-109E4/7...tropical fit :wub:
1/72nd SMER Fairey Fulmar....same as the other 1/72nd mouldings but cheaper!
1/72nd Airfix B-26C Marauder....it'll be a Biggles aircraft!....like all the others!!...excellent with twin USAAF markings + SAAF markings. :wub: :wub:
1/48th Tamiya WWII German Infantry.....for the V-2 diorama!! :party:

Whooooohoooooooo :party: :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

frank2056

I got the new Bronco 1/350 scale Kilo attack sub. It's a very nicely done kit (although some of the engraved surface detail is a bit deep). It comes with a waterline option as well.

It's not cheap, but a huge step up from the Maquette 1/400 Kilo.

Frank

Geoff

I picked up a RevG Il-86 for the "Fatherland" build. Thanks to Steve for the Lufthansa decals.

kitnut617

Courtesy of Jenning' recent sale, Heller 1/72 Douglas C-118.  This will get a simple conversion to make it into a Canadair Northstar II (leftover engine nacelles from my Nottingham[Shackleton] project), I've already got the decals from CanMilAir sometime ago and was just looking for a kit to put them on   :wacko:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

nev

Italeri 1/48 A-10 "JAWS"

Will be (naturally) JGSDF.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Quote from: nev on March 20, 2009, 10:22:27 AM
Italeri 1/48 A-10 "JAWS"

Will be (naturally) JGSDF.

I think we're going to have to start calling you Nev-San in future
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

Picked up a 1/72 Zevzda Mi-26 Halo this afternoon from the LMS, just need that new decals sheet now  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Daryl J.

Hasegawa Prowler, Neptune, Panther/Tiger Grumman combo, Fujimi Cutlass F7U-3M, and Fine Molds Lorna came today.    That Lorna is a dandy kit!!!!!

Daryl J., who was airbrushing Gunze H-317 this evening