Started by Hobbes, January 01, 2009, 06:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

fantastic job there, she looks great  :thumbsup:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

nev

Super job Harro, you should be well proud :thumbsup:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Hobbes

btw, this is how I made the photos:

NARSES2

Just rewards after all your hard work Haro. Great stuff  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Hobbes

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Now, what to build next? I've worked on almost nothing else for the past year. It feels a bit weird now that it's finished.

There is a Revell 1:144 Typhoon coming in for a review for IPMS NL, and the inevitable unfinished projects, but other than that?

Mossie

I think this is worthy of a magazine article, that might take a little bit of your time up!

What next?  How about a Nimrod MRA.4 conversion, that'll take up huge chunks of your time!  Or maybe Victor or Vulcan conversions, Phase 6 Vulcan maybe?  If you want to stick with 1/144, how about a Tornado 2000?  An-225 from Revell's Ruslan??? :o
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Hobbes

A magazine article is a possibility, but the build photos I have are not very good. The IPMS NL guidelines for article sumbission require a higher resolution than I can provide.

The Tornado 2000 idea is interesting. It's one I've thought about before.

But before embarking on another big project, I'm going to build a few OOB. The Airfix Harrier FA2, maybe.  

apophenia

What a stunner! Well done.  :bow: And I concur on that magazine piece!

Mossie

Quote from: Hobbes on July 27, 2010, 10:16:45 AM
A magazine article is a possibility, but the build photos I have are not very good. The IPMS NL guidelines for article sumbission require a higher resolution than I can provide.

Maybe try them in another magazine?  I've seen some that are much worse than the ones you've provided.