SNCAO ACA5 M (M for Maritime)

Started by Deon, January 01, 2009, 03:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deon

Just found this forum- thought Id say hello.. there done it.

Here's some thing i made earlier..this evening

Its a SNCAO ACA5 M (M for Maritime)

1/72 from Unicraft resins

I gave it a tailhook and made it an Aeronavale bird otherwise it would have been a tailsitter.

If Im not s'posed to post pics here then please tell me where to put it!

Cheers
Deon
'...please, tell me where to put it..?'

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...

Green Dragon

Hi Deon, I just saw this model over on Britmodeller's work in progress section. Guess you've just finished it! Mad looking little plane, It'll fit in well on this site!

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Ed S

Welcome to the Dark Side!  Nice model.  It's hard to believe that anyone would actually build an a/c that looked like that.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

BlackOps

Welcome aboard Deon, That's a cool little beasty, bet it can do some serious loopty loops  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Mossie

Hi Deon!  Lovely little model of a bizzare aircraft & extra kudos for doing a good job on a Unicraft kit!  Nice to meet you. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

Quote from: Deon on January 01, 2009, 03:59:17 PM...please tell me where to put it!

Oh, the innocence of youth...

But with a model that sweet nobody will give you the obvious answer. Welcome aboard!  :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

elmayerle

Welcome aboard, that's a gorgeous bit of work and you'll fit right in here.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

sotoolslinger

Well Deon ,that is a super cool model of something that I don't know what is :o :mellow: :blink: Please make sure you post more stuff.
Mods; Deon's custom sig will have to be "Needs to be told where to put it" ;D :lol:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

Quote from: Deon on January 01, 2009, 03:59:17 PM
please tell me where to put it!

WOW!  His first post and I think Deon has given us a quote to go with his profile.
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

The Rat

Quote from: Ed S on January 01, 2009, 08:08:49 PM
Quote from: Deon on January 01, 2009, 03:59:17 PM
please tell me where to put it!

WOW!  His first post and I think Deon has given us a quote to go with his profile.

Seconded!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Deon

I couldn't stand the wonky exhausts! I've made some minor additions..

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...

Deon

John Howling Mouse

Cool, reminds me of the Blue Impulse scooters:

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

Nice entry - welcome aboard!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Right so the poor old Aeronvale pilots got the short straw  ;D

£ great build with which to introduce yourself  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.