11-15 (Please specify)
7 (14.6%)
16-20 (Please specify)
2 (4.2%)
20+ (please specify)
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

BlackOps

I always think 1 per month should be a reasonable amount to build but I always fall short. Maybe 2009 will be my year :)

#1 - 1/72 Hasagawa Shooting Star done up in a Mayan sheme. 

#2 - 1/25 Revel Peterbuilt Semi and Amt Dukes of Hazard Jeep in a post apocalaptic scheme

#3 - 1/72 Hasagawa Kawanishi N1K1 Shiden type 11

#4 - 1/72 Hobbyboss HE-162 Salamander Done up in a Confederate Air Force shceme

#5 1/72 Hobbyboss Typhoon done in a Romanian Scheme

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Geoff

Not enough, haven't got anything finished for the last 3 months - lost the urge.

Nick

You know, I'm not actually sure!
I know I did the Eurofighter, the Finnish Flitzer and the Bristol PRU 138 but any others pass me by :unsure:

I'm guessing at around 5......

I could add in a pair of snap-tite Star Wars fighters too!

New Years Resolution 2009 - Finish all the started kits on the table and do more for shows. Same as every year really! :rolleyes:

puddingwrestler

I went and had a quick count of models I'm sure I finished in 08 and got fifteen. Plus a few which I am not sure about - might have been late in 07. But that was only when I counted plastic model kits and scratchbuilds. If you count wargaming miniatures, I've finished the following this year (that I am sure happened this year)
Unit of 16 Dwarf Slayers including steam driven mobile invalid battle throne (which bulks the unit out to 20)
18 Khorne Berzerkers
5 Khrone Terminators
1 Khorne Lord conversion
1 Khorne Rhino APC
1 Vivisector  (Scratchbuilt Deamon engine of Khorne which looks so much bigger than a dreadnaught but uses exactly the same rule  :blink:)
Possibly one or two other random dwarves, but I can't remember if they where 08 or 07.

If you count wargames terrain... I built an entire table worth of medieval fantasy urban ruins for Mordheim earlier this year...

So if you count all that stuff, I'm somewhere around 50...
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Joe C-P

I honestly don't know for certain. I've looked at my model display cabinet, but I can't quite remember which were in 2008 and which were 2007.  :banghead:  It has been a while since I finished one; the last was my whif scratchbuild of a proposed US light battleship for export.

I can report I just finished my first model of 2009, though!  :thumbsup: Photos will be posted shortly; I've tried something "artistic".  :rolleyes:  And I've three more on the work table, two of which should be done very soon, unless I get a new job soon.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Maverick

I knocked over about 9 for the Armour GB last year, about 3 for the Profile GB (with another half-dozen in progress), my Arado E.555 for the Flying Object GB and about five or six that weren't GB related.  That being said, they all occured before the end of the Profile GB and I haven't done anything since for a whole bunch of reasons.

Regards,

Mav

HOG

Ermm ............. I think the question should be how many did I start
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

philp

Well, let me count.
uhuh, uhuh, 0.

That can't be right, let me check again.
There is this one, oh, not done yet.  And this uh also not done.

Wait, I did help my daughter with a SW snap for an IPMS Review.  Hmm, she did do most of the work, but I did clean the parts up after she cut them off the sprue.  Oh, and I did have to help her with a couple of the harder snap parts.

So, my revised grand total is 1/3rd.

But, this thread has some great reminders for the Whiffies (of which I have seen no votes yet).
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

GTX

Err,,,let's change the topic shall we???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

14 I think - thought I'd have got more done now I'm retired. Have to see how this year gos
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Sisko

I managed to finish eleven!!

Since started my new job in April I managed to finish more models in 8 months than I did in the previous 2 years! :o

Here they are in no particular order

For the armour group build :-

A sherman Char B hybrid
Long Barrel Leman Russ (Which won me a 2nd place in Sci-Fi vehicles at my local model comp)
Tau Devil Fish

In the Aircraft Dept :-

RAAF Typhoon (hobby Boss)
Russian Typhoon (hobby Boss)
Su-34 in reptilian camo (Italeri kit, Lucky for them it is the only game in town otherwise you wouldn't buy the POS)
RAF B-36 (Hobbycraft, not that bad)
Grumman Duck (Glenco monstosity, which was a commission build)

Sci-Fi :-

SF3D Nutrocker
Chris Foss Scratchbuild
Jigabachi from Ghost in the Shell (awesomeness in a small box)

I would have finished more but the republic cruiser took 4 months of time. I also lost a month stripping and repainting my Su-34.

My New Years resolution is to finish all the part builds which have been sitting around for literally years.

My Tsarist land dreadnaught, He-222, My pimped out bird of prey and my real world Jagtiger.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

biscuit

4 and hoping 2009 will produce more

mick  :cheers:

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

lancer

I got 11 completed some real world but most wiffs. a mix of armour and air. So about 1 a month seeing as I didn't start building until February. January was a bit of a hellish month for me last year. Now if I can get out of this modelling (and very life in gerneral) funk I am in I should hopefully be able to surpass that tihs year. I think I might start with a 1/48th Hurricane as I owe my brother one of them.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Weaver

Four, although I only started modelling again in July after a 20+ year break (thanks to finding this place  :thumbsup: :bow:).

Northrop FA-5K (1-week GB)
Fairybridge BG-1 Triskelion (Flying Saucery GB)
MiF-91 Migina-1 (Profiles GB)
Ghost Flitzer (Grey Pride GB)

Three on the bench (two started before New Year) and about thirty projects with some actual plastic bought, so it shouldn't be hard to do better this year! Actual quantity depends to some extent on work and whether I get my currently absent biking mojo back.......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones