Israeli Secret weapons

Started by Aircav, January 04, 2009, 11:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

rallymodeller

The IDF issues hiphugger combat trousers?

Dunno if it's true, but you won't hear me complaining...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

Aircav

From what I've read over on MilitaryNet.com they do because the guys are complaining about them, seems they fall down when you fill the pockets  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

CanisD

I also recall reading in another similar thread here that some women had their uniforms modified to be more flattering, something the IDF wasn't particularly pleased with.
"If you want to have dinner with the Devil, make sure to bring a long spoon!"
Wolf's Shipyard
Wolf's Shipyard Forum

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.